50.

Y/N

We were on our private flight to Atlanta as Michael was just typing away on his phone. "Who you texting this early" I joked kicking my feet up on my seat and placing my blanket over my body. "Nah a dude in my DM's about you" he said not taking his eyes off his phone as i looked down at my phone and I heard him chuckle. My eyes went from my phone to him as he was just sitting there laughing. Michael finally looked up at me "what?" He asked as I just shook my head looking back down at my phone. "Nothing" I said as I felt him look at me. "What?" I asked finally looking back at him. "Come here" he said "nah I don't want to interrupt anything" I sarcastically said in a playful manner. "Come here" he said once again not paying my sarcasticness any mind. "I just got comfortable why don't you come here?" I questioned as he just sucked his teeth and stood up coming over to me. He then sat down on me as I just started up at him.

"If you don't get your big ass up" I warned. "But when I was calling you, you ain't want to come" he shot back. "Michael move" I dragged out beginning to push him off of me. He went and sat back in his seat as I got up going over to him. I just took a seat on his lap as he slouched down some in his seat and wrapped an arm around my body. "What?" I asked laying back. He then unlocked his phone as I seen a DM of a conversation between him and some guy. I read it all in its entirety and just shook my head. "Now you know he's taking that and running with that" I said as Michael chuckled. "He should've never DM'd me asking questions he ain't want answered too" Michael said as I giggled and took a breath. "You alright?" He asked looking over at me. "Yeah I'm just ready to sleep......and sleep" I started off as we shared a small laugh. "It sounds like you're pregnant to me" Michael brought up as I just giggled.

"Lord...God bless the day you find out I'm pregnant" I said as he chuckled. "Baby I promise if I'm pregnant I will let you know. You WILL know" I assured looking at him then smiled. "I know you're ready to be a daddy. I got this".  I assured him while holding his chin as he smiled. And trust me I'm ready to see you as one" I said as he smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. "We can keep Dream for a couple of days I know that'll make you feel better". I said as he smiled. "Speaking of Dream" he started off face timing Steelo. "Yo" he answered. "Put Dream on the phone" I instructed. "HELLO. HOW ARE YOU?!" Steelo questioned. "I'm good, put Dream on the phone" I said Michael just chuckled pinching the bridge of his nose.

Dream soon appeared in the screen "hey TT , hey Mikey" she said with a big smile all in the camera making Michael chuckle. "Baby girl you got to back up" he instructed as steelo pulled the phone away from her face some. "where you at?" I questioned. "We going to Disneyland" Dream informed. "You going to go see Mickey?" Michael asked as she nodded excitedly. "Tell Minnie and Mickey we said hi" I said. "I will" she answered. "When we get back home you want to come hang out with me and TT?" Michael asked her. "Yes" she answered as I poked my bottom lip out. Dream was too adorable. "We love you" I said. "Love you too" she said as we hung up.

"They doing family outings and shit" Michael said causing me to laugh. "Stop being a hater" I said hitting his chest playfully about to get up but he pulled me back into his lap. "What you want for Christmas?" He asked rubbing my thigh softly. "You keep rubbing my thighs like that you about to find out" I joked as he chuckled. "Babe I don't know" I honestly said "what you want?" I questioned . "A baby" he answered as I playfully rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "Anything that you get I'll be happy with. I just want family time before I got off and shoot for black panther" he admitted as I faintly smiled feeling a kiss on my cheek.

I just sat there as we were talking about different things including our wedding ceremony. I was listening to him as I opened up my Twitter and I promise once I opened it, it was EVERYWHERE. Back to back constantly it was tweets about Michael and I so I decided to go to the trending page of course seeing Michael and I along with "A Journal For Jordan" , Lori Harvey and "#staygraciousbestrevengeisyourpaper." So I clicked on the hashtag and it was nothing more than tweets and pictures of how much I accomplished including getting married and starting my own legacy.