43.

Long chapter-Dajah💕

(September)

Y/N

It was September as recently I just did my children's book release which was exciting along with finishing filming for "A Journal for Jordan". Michael and I also started the preparations for our wedding ceremony and we decided to change the month of our wedding to the month of May next year. There were no complaints with Michael and I. We would argue about petty things here and there but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle or anything that meant anything but Everything was going smoothly. Although everything was going smoothly, I knew today was about to be rocky because today is the day I get on the stand for the trial with Jevon and Maya. Michael was of course out here with me along with Dani, Steelo, Michael's parents and even Laila but I have yet to hear from My mother and Will. Ever since michael and I had that dinner my parents really wasn't speaking to me like the way they used too it was like something shifted since that night. Michael's parents was all hands on deck but when it came to mine they were supportive from a distance. I was getting dressed as in a couple of hours Literally everything was about to start getting released to the world and I felt uneasy about it. Not only was my trauma about to be placed on the forefront for everyone to read and hear but all audios from Maya and I conversation I'm sure was going to be put out sometime during this Week long trial.

I looked at myself in the hotel body mirror and just stood there looking at my attire. "Was my outfit too revealing?" , "was it too tight?" I thought to myself. "Is my outfit and the way I dressed going to fall back on me for why I was taken advantage of?". I just sighed placing on a pair of pearls to complete the look as my hair was in loose curls.

 I just sighed placing on a pair of pearls to complete the look as my hair was in loose curls

"What's going on?" Michael asked placing his watch on as he crept up behind me

"What's going on?" Michael asked placing his watch on as he crept up behind me. "Mike I don't know if I can do this" I honestly said. "What you can't do?" Michael questioned. "This whole thing with testifying and telling my story" I admitted shaking my head and placing my head down as I started to cry. "Baby girl" Michael said turning around for me to face him as he held me. "Baby I cant" I expressed shaking my head to look up at him. "Babe" he started off "Mike i can't do this" I honestly said as he nodded. "You can do this baby girl" he assured. "Baby I can't" I said through my tears placing my head down again. "Y/N look at me" Michael said grabbing my chin softly as he moved my head so I can look up at him.