11.

Y/N

I've been up since seeing Dani's message and I have yet to respond to her. I was trying to figure out what or how the fuck I was even going to explain this to Michael. I knew for a fact he was going to look at me differently. This whole thing is literally being covered by every celebrity news source out right now. Not only that but I'm trending, Michael is trending and the "me too" movement is fucking trending.

I looked at my phone seeing another text from Dani.

Dani🦕: Y/N ik you see my messages and everyone else's. are you okay?!

She texted as I just read it and turned my phone off. I just needed to process everything because I didn't think any of this would get out and it's embarrassing. Michael started waking up as I just looked over at him. "Morning baby girl" He said as I faintly smiled "good morning" I responded turning my phone off. "Come here" he said nodding his head some as I smiled and wrapped my arm around him as he brought me into his chest. I then felt him kiss my head "what you want for breakfast?" I asked sitting up some as he pulled me back to his chest.

"Where are you going?" He questioned "I'm making breakfast what you mean?" I asked in a small laugh. "You don't want to take a shower together?" Michael asked looking down at me as I rested my chin on his chest. "I'm trying to eat and you're trying to fuck" I joked as he chuckled. "Who said I was trying to have sex maybe I was just trying to take a shower with you" he suggested as I just sat up and patted his chest. "Yeah nice try" I said before rolling out of bed. "Bae where you going?" Michael asked. "I'm making some breakfast you'll get some booty later I'm hungry" I simply said going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

Michael then walked into the bathroom as I continued brushing my teeth. He stood behind me with his arms up while still stretching. He then started to hump my butt making me laugh to myself. I took the tooth brush from my mouth and looked at him through the mirror. "See when I get you pregnant" I jokingly warned causing him to laugh. "Nah when I get you pregnant" he said in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"You need to go brush your teeth while you trying to be sexy" I joked as he chuckled pulling away and smacking my butt while biting down on his lip and reaching for his tooth brush. "Michael keep it up" I warned as he chuckled beginning to brush his teeth. I rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash then placed my tooth brush back in the holder.

As I walked out of the bathroom I poked his butt watching his butt cheeks clutch through his basketball shorts which made me laugh and run out the bathroom. I just headed downstairs washed my hands and decided to make eggs, bacon and raisin cinnamon toast. I knew I needed to tell Michael about the situation that's going on but I had a feeling he was going to be pissed off with me and we are having such a good morning and I don't want to mess that up.

Michael

After about fifteen minutes I got out of the shower and went into the room beginning to get dressed. I heard my phone vibrate on Y/N's end table of the side of the bed I normally slept on. I placed on my underwear and a pair of sweats before grabbing my phone to see hella missed calls and text messages from family and friends.

Steelo: yo, you and Y/N straight man? Who the fuck is this Nigga?!

I read on my Lock Screen which was from about five minutes ago. I then seen an attachment video of a live. I unlocked my phone and went to our messages pressing play on the video as I seen the woman Maya from Amari's birthday a while back
Y/N didn't fool too much with on live with her boyfriend which was also there to celebrate Amari.

The video started playing as they were going back and forth arguing and she started speaking about her being allegedly raped and abused by him.

"No because you raped me and you placed your hands on me and I'm exposing you" She argued. "Bruh Why you capping ain't nobody raped you" the guy argued. "You've been putting your hands on me for a while now. You even admitted to doing the same thing to Y/N when we first started messing around with each other" She brought up as my eyebrows just scrunched some.

"Y/N who?!" Jevon asked "Michael B Jordan's Y/N. you know, don't play fucking dumb Jevon she was your girl friend back when we were all in college together" she said before continuing to talk. "You raped her more than once and you placed your hands on her more than once and now you're doing it to me." The woman argued as I just froze.

"aight yet you was okay with it and was on my dick behind her back while Y/N and I were dating. Make it make sense" The guy said. "I'm going to expose you simple" She said before the video ended. "Ain't no way" I said to myself beginning to head downstairs. "Yo you seen this shit we being dragged into" I said walking into the kitchen. "Jesus, what now?" She asked turning back as I started to play the video for her.

"Like for one they need to handle this shit with the police instead of on Instagram live" I started off "and then I would hope that's some shit you would tell me." I expressed as she just looked at me. "What?" I asked looking over at her. "Y/N is this shit true?!" I questioned in all seriousness while holding my phone up for her to look. I just looked at her noticing she wasn't saying anything which confirmed that everything that was going on was in fact true. She finally decided she was about to speak up but I stopped her. "This shit IS true" I said throwing my phone on the counter.

"Michael" She called out "Don't Michael me!" I expressed loudly while looking at her hurt. "How the fuck you let someone violate you and do that to you and you didn't tell me?!" I asked feeling myself about to cry due to anger. "And the fact you've been hiding this from me. ME of all fucking people!" I stressed.

"Michael you're not the only person who didn't know" she admitted as I just shook my head. "I don't give a damn Y/N. You didn't tell me" I said. "You tell me everything else why the fuck didn't you tell me that?!" I asked in all seriousness while looking at her. "I was embarrassed" she mumbled. "And you don't think this shit that's playing out right now ain't embarrassing for me?!" I asked as she just looked away.

"The internet knows that my girl friend was raped and abused by her ex yet me being your current boyfriend I had no idea nor clue that this has even happened to you" I explained pissed.  "If you couldn't talk to me about that, what else can you not tell me when something is seriously going on with you. We're supposed to be communicating!" I stressed. "We are!" She semi shouted.

"Let me ask you a question then" I started off as she just looked at me. "That Nigga that was at Amari's birthday dinner a couple of years back.... Is he the one who did it?" I asked as she just nodded and looked down. "Yeah" she answered. "Y/N I'm fucking done" I simply said beginning to walk out of the kitchen. "What?" I heard her ask before she started following me. "I'm done" I repeated heading upstairs to her room to get my things and placed a shirt on.

"You're done because I didn't tell you what happened to ME?!" She asked as I walked into the room placing on my shirt. "YOU HAD THIS NIGGA IN THE SAME SPACE AS YOU AND ME, WHO RAPED YOU AND ABUSED YOU. HE ATE AND LOOKED ME DEAD IN MY FACE LIKE HE AINT DO SHIT TO YOU" I started off. "THEN YOU SAT THERE AND DIDN'T TELL ME ANY OF THIS WAS EVEN GOING ON WITH YOU, I FIND OUT THROUGH THE FUCKING INTERNET!" I yelled.

"You can't even answer any of this shit right now because you know that this shit is fucked up" I added. "I'm not talking because what I thought I wouldn't have to deal with anymore is now making national fucking headlines everywhere." She expressed. "I don't know how to process any of this shit" She added.

"I'm done Y/N that was disrespect on a different level" I said shaking my head and grabbing my bag. "Then be done and get the fuck out" She simply said heading out the room. "I don't have time for it" she said as I walked out of her bedroom. "You don't think I need to be done with you?" I asked. "Michael right now I don't give a fuck. You want to be done? then let's be fucking done" she expressed. "Fine" I stated. "You wanted it so now you got it" She said heading downstairs.