17.

Michael

"I spoke to Y/N yesterday night she's straight" I informed my mother over the phone as I was working out. "Okay that's good I just want my baby to be alright. I want all of you to be okay" she admitted making me faintly smile. "How are you taking it?" She asked as I just stopped what I was doing and sighed some. "I'm still a little angry about it but I'm just concerned about Y/N and I want her to stay safe" I admitted. "Why aren't you out there with your girl then baby?" She questioned.

"Well we broke things off a month ago so there's that." I admitted. "Y/N doesn't want to deal with me like that" I added with a small shrug. "You two broke up?" She questioned shocked. "Yeah" I admitted. "You two didn't say anything" She expressed. "We didn't want to make it a big deal" I started off "and telling everyone we just didn't feel it was necessary but we're still cool it's nothing we can't bounce back from" I explained. "Did you cheat Michael?!" My mother questioned as I just laughed. "No mama" I assured.

"No we broke up Because I was so mad at the fact she didn't tell me that happened to her and had me meet the ex that abused her I broke it off." I started off "I didn't mean it but I said it and she wants her husband to protect her and be there for her and she feels like I'm not doing that so we just broke it off" I explained. "Hm" I heard my mother hum. "Can I say something without you getting upset?" She asked.
"Yeah" I answered. "She didn't tell anyone what happened to her baby. She might've been wrong in the sense of you meeting her ex and I'm sure it wasn't by choice, you all were somewhere and she probably didn't know he was going to be there" My mother started off, which everything that she said was true. Y/N didn't know her ex was going to be coming that night. In fact she was uncomfortable the whole night.

"I understand you're angry but you left that girl in her time of need, Michael I would feel the same way she feels too. Y/N loves you so much and she trusts you, she WANTS to be with you Why would you throw that all away for something that was done to her?" She asked. "I was angry at the time and didn't mean it. It hurts knowing something like that was done to her, it feels like had I been there that would've never happened to her." I explained.

"So be there for her now that's what she wants. She wants you to be there and protect her not break up with her as soon as she needs you because she wants YOU" my mother stressed. "In marriage there will be issues that you two will have that you two will have to work out. If you act with your emotions like that every time and say you want a divorce because of something so little it shows you never wanted her and she's so easily disposable along with the relationship " She started off.

"And that's probably most likely what she feels now. You just threw away three years out of your emotions when you were just showing me the ring you had in mind for Y/N and how you wanted to propose. All you did was set back everything. And for really what?" She asked. "Granted she could've told you but at the same time that's a traumatic experience so I wouldn't expect her to do that. But make her comfortable enough to open up to you about that without you being mad at her. Assure her that she's okay and nothing like that would happen to her again and YOU make sure it doesn't." my mother explained as I nodded and I really did owe Y/N an apology and if she chooses to never talk to me or date again then she had every right not too.

"You're right" I admitted pinching the bridge of my nose. "You feeling better now?" She asked as I chuckled "Yeah" I admitted. "I love you" I said. "I love you too now, act accordingly" she said as I chuckled. "I'll talk to you later" I assured before we said our goodbyes and I finished my workout. Once I was finished I got Y/N's Atlanta home address from Dani and came back home packing a big enough suit case for two weeks because I was catching the next available flight out to her.

I felt my phone vibrate as I looked at it seeing a text from Laila "whenever you get a chance I need to talk to you" I read on my Home Screen. "Shit what's going on with her now?!" I said to myself calling her phone as she answered on the third ring.
"Hey" she expressed "you straight? ain't nothing going on with you?" I questioned as she laughed. "Mike I'm okay I just wanted to ask you about Y/N" she said as I placed a pair of 1's into my suitcase. "What?" I questioned. "Like how does Y/N make you feel and how do you feel about her honestly because there's this guy and my feelings are all over the place." She brought up.

"There's a guy?! What you mean there's a guy?!" I questioned. "Michael I'm nineteen and This is about You and Y/N" She said as I just sat down. "Just don't be out being grown" I said as she let out a small laugh. "How does Y/N make you feel?" Laila asked as I smiled. "That's my boo" I admitted " I can talk to your sister for hours and not get tired. Even when we're mad at each other we know it's never really goodbye. She's my best friend forever, I just love being around her and with her. I can't imagine my life without her" I admitted. "Okay thank you" Laila thanked before hanging up as I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at the phone confused. I just chuckled and shook my head.

Around 3 o clock I boarded my private flight with the flowers I picked up for Y/N before leaving California and went to Atlanta. Once I landed in Atlanta it was around 9:30 pm. I walked to baggage claim with security as TMZ was following me asking me questions.

"Michael" They repeatedly said as I got my bags. Beginning to walk outside of the airport to where my chauffeur was waiting with an SUV. "How have you and Y/N been since the news broke last week?!" I heard one of the reporters asked as I continued walking.

"We're good" I simply said heading outside to the SUV getting in as the chauffeur closed the door begging me and placed my bags in the trunk

He then got into the front seat beginning to drive to her place. It begun storming as About twenty minutes later we pulled up and I pinned in the numbers to get past Y/N's gate. The gate opened and the chauffeur drove us inside. He pulled up in front of the house as the house was nice and secluded from the rest of the house which was a good thing because not too many people knew there was even a house right here with all the trees.

I got out of the car with her flowers as it was still pouring

I got out of the car with her flowers as it was still pouring. I grabbed my bags thanking the chauffeur then went up to her door step and rung the doorbell As I heard Lola begin to bark.
"Aht! Hush" I overheard Y/N say. "Thank you" she thanked as she turned the porch light on and cracked open the door to see who it was.

She finally opened it fully as she looked at me crazy then her face immediately softened.