58.

Y/N

Mila and I were sitting on the ground talking about different things as I was getting to know her and she was a sweet girl. "I love your book" I read in Mila's sign language as I smiled and thanked her. "It made me feel better about my hair" she admitted as I smiled even more. "That's what it was for. Your hair is just as beautiful as the next" I motioned as she nodded. "Can I have a picture?" She asked as I nodded and she pulled out her phone as we took a couple of pictures together. We shared a small laugh looking at the picture of us making a silly face as I felt Michael looking over at us. I finally looked up as he was sitting on the bench just smiling at us

 I finally looked up as he was sitting on the bench just smiling at us

I smiled back watching her post two pictures onto her instagram story. Mila was then called to go shoot a scene as I got from off the ground and walked over to Michael. I moved the water jug that sat in front of him and took a seat in that spot. "You know I never knew you knew sign language until today" he brought up as I smiled. "I learned it back in college
For If I had patients who were deaf, I could communicate with them throughly" I explained as he smiled. "You trying to teach me so I can use it more in the movie?" Michael asked as I smiled. "Yeah I got you, whatever you need I got you" I assured him as we shared a smile. "Say something in sign language and let me guess it " Michael said as I swung my leg over the bench to face him and he smiled beginning to watch me.

"I love you" he started off "I know that one give me one I don't know" he said as I laughed. "You're not going to know this one" I admitted as he just smiled beginning to show him something else. He just scrunched his brows some and chuckled "show me again" he said as I did it again then smiled. "I'm not going to lie" he started off still lost as I laughed and leaned in his ear "finish working so you can fuck me" I whispered before placing a kiss on his cheek then pulled away and we shared a smile. "Ooh, Nasty in sign language too" he teased "okay" he said with a smirk as I started laughing placing my forehead on his shoulder. "I got a trailer outside for a quicky real quick" he brought up in my ear as I lifted my head up some off of his shoulder. "You can wait" I assured. "Can I?" He asked as I giggled. "Fifteen minutes" I started off "all I need is ten" he assured as we stood up beginning to walk with each other.

"Guys!" Michael started off as everyone looked at Michael. "Give me like fifteen minutes I got to talk to my wife about something" he answered as everyone went back to talking and he grabbed my hand. "Oooo your wife" I said as he chuckled and we walked out into the parking lot with everyone's cars and different trailers set up. We finally made it to his trailer as he opened the door and helped me up the stairs before climbing in behind me. Michael then closed and locked the door to the trailer behind us as I closed the blinds that were open.

I turned around as he placed his lips against mine grabbing my waist. Michael then took his lips away from mine. "Turn around" he instructed as I did as told and he lifted my dress up before grabbing my leg and propping it up on the table that was there. I held my dress up with one hand and placed the other on the table for stability as Michael slid my Panties to the side then slid himself in slowly. "Fuck" he groaned as I bit down on my bottom lip. He then pulled out going deeper this time a moan slipped from my lips. Michael gripped my hips beginning to thrust into me at medium pace as our skins clapped faintly. "Ooo fuck"I moaned letting out a breath as my eyes rolled back. "Damn girl, what turned you on?" he groaned then chuckled. "You" I moaned as he kissed the side of my neck. "Who?" He asked teasingly against my neck going a little harder. "You did baby" I moaned. "Look back at me" he groaned.

"Fuck" I moaned to myself before turning my body some to look back at him. "There you go" he groaned going harder as my mouth fell and nothing came out. I then gasped hearing our skins clap loudly and faster. "Shit baby" I moaned as we looked each other in the eyes "who's tapping out first?" I asked teasingly as he just grunted loudly. "Fuck" he groaned as I bit down on my bottom lip trying not to tap out. "Fuck me" I whined continuing to look back at him. "you close huh?" Michael questioned as my eyes rolled back and I ignored him. "Yes baby" I moaned out as I reached back to place my hand on his lower ab but he moved it just holding it as he continued thrusting into me. "No. Cum on this dick " he grunted going deeper as my mouth fell and my head fell back.

"Shit Michael" I whined feeling him grip my waist tightly and begin to literally fuck me into the table. I laid my top half down onto the table feeling him pound into me. "Fuck Y/N" he grunted loudly as I whined. "There you go" he groaned as I started cumming on him but he didn't ease up. "Cumming all over my dick" he groaned to himself as I squealed rolling my eyes back. He then pulled out as he moved my leg off of the table and turned me around helping me onto the table. I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and placed my lips on his then quickly snatched them away. "How much time do we have?" I asked out of curiosity as he pulled his phone out. "Five more minutes" he answered as we just looked at each other for a moment as he smashed his lips back on mine and he laid me back on the table.

Five minutes past as he came and we were now fixing ourselves so he could go back to work. "You didn't get anything on your pants right?" I asked as we both looked at his pants. "Nah I'm good but you got something on your lips" he informed as I immediately turned and looked into the mirror not seeing anything. I just looked back at him as he chuckled. "Whatever" I said as we started walking out of the Trailer.
"What you want for dinner?" I asked him. "It doesn't matter" he assured as he placed his arm over my shoulders. "What we just did ain't effect the baby right?" Michael asked out of curiosity as I shook my head. " you can still have sex while pregnant" I assured. "And you not getting a period" he added too excited as I laughed. "Yeah and it's 2 months we can't do anything once I give birth" I added. "Oh I'll survive that I don't NEED sex you know" he said as I looked over at him. "You don't?" I asked as he shook his head. "You offer it and I take it but I don't NEED it" he said as my mouth just dropped.

"Sir. you literally just offered a quicky" I brought up as he chuckled. "And you said "yes" I'm not turning down ass from my wife that's dumb" he said in a small chuckle. "Okay" I started off. "We have other ways of intimacy that's why I'm not tripping" he simply said with a shrug. "So you can go without sex for a month or two?" I asked. "You act like every time I go to film or we away from each other I don't do that already" he said in a small laugh. "Look, our wedding is a month and some weeks away we can make it til then" Michael assured and he was right. He could hold out on sex he was never the type to really need sex I offered and he took it or he asked and I just gave it to him.

"Besides we got the wedding to prepare for and now a baby on the way there's time and intimacy in those two things alone so I'm straight" he admitted as we made it to my car and he opened the door for me. I just turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Now you on the other hand" he started off "trust me I can hold out on sex" I assured as he smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips. "I love you but I can show you in different ways besides sex" he assured. "You always have" I said as we shared a smile and I pecked his lips. "You owe me a five piece from McDonald's" I reminded pulling away and getting into the car. "What you mean? They don't do a five piece they only do six" he expressed. "Guess you got to give me six" I said then stuck my tongue out closing my car door as he knocked on the window and I rolled down the window.

He just leaned down in the window "You ain't say "I love you" or nothing" he started off as I giggled. "I love you honeybun" I said as he smiled and leaned in to kiss me. "I love you too" he said as I smiled. "Get back to work I'll see you when you get home" I assured as he smiled. "Text me when you home and I'll call you when I'm on my way back" he assured as I nodded starting the car and rolling the windows up and started making my way towards the house.