57.

Y/N

I was asleep as I soon felt nauseous and got up walking towards the bathroom. I immediately flipped up the toilet seat and it's cover beginning to throw up. I couldn't wait until I got out the stages of feeling nauseous because I couldn't keep throwing up. "You alright baby girl?" Michael questioned as I just nodded and flushed the toilet. I placed the toilet seat and cover back down and sat on top placing my face in my hands.
I felt Michael rubbing my back softly "go get in the bed" Michael said as I shook my head. "I'm supposed to be going with you on set" I brought up. "You don't feel good. go get in the bed" he instructed. "But Michael" I started off as he helped me off of the toilet seat cover. "Go get in the bed I'll be fine" he assured as I brushed my teeth then walked out the bathroom going back into the bedroom.

I climbed into the bed as I grabbed my phone reading 6 AM. "You want me to pick you up some Gatorade before I go off to filming?" Michael asked as I shook my head. "No baby I'm go get ready" I assured. "Im going to stay here with you and just have everyone take off today too" Michael expressed as I shook my head again. "Michael I'll be okay" I reassured and faintly smiled. "You sure?" He asked again. "Babe go handle your business" I instructed as he went into the shower and I turned over turning on the TV beginning to watch "Naruto" Michael immediately came out the bathroom nude and Dick swinging. "Nah we supposed to be watching that together" he started off "AHT!" I started off "you're going to work" I expressed. "Besides you seen all the episodes" I added as he just sucked his teeth. "Fine. I'll turn the shit off since you being a baby" I said as he smiled going into the bathroom while I was turning on HBO Max to go to "South Park". I pressed "Play" beginning to watch the episode I was last on.

About fifteen minutes later Michael came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his torso. "You sure you're going to be okay here by yourself?" Michael asked beginning to get dressed. "Yes mike me and pumpkin will be alright" I said making him smile over at me. "I still can't believe you're pregnant" he brought up. "I got my best friend pregnant" he added as I giggled. He placed his shirt over his head coming over to me rubbing my belly. "Michael the baby is literally the size of a blueberry" I said. "I don't care lift that shirt up so I can talk to my baby" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes and turned on my back placing my shirt up.

Michael came over and got on his knees beside the bed. "Hi pumpkin" Michael said to my belly before placing a kiss on my stomach. "I don't care if you're a boy or girl but I strongly think you're a girl" Michael expressed to my stomach. "Be a girl and if you're not, it's straight because you're going to get a little sister" Michael assured as I laughed. "Daddy's going to make sure of it" Michael said as I just giggled "daddy's going to be sad when we find out you're a boy" I said as he shook his head. "Nah me and lil man about to be cool." Michael started off. "Just the two of us getting on mommy's nerves" Michael assured placing a kiss on my belly. "Don't be keeping your momma sick all day, I got some plans for when I get home, you don't need to be interrupting" Michael said as I immediately hit him with a pillow. "Go to work" I instructed before we shared a laugh.

"What you want for lunch?" I asked "I want you to stay put" Michael answered hovering over me as I frowned. "You act like I'm full term ready to give birth" I brought up. "You not feeling good so just chill out and relax." He assured me. "Okay?" He asked as I nodded and he smiled some. "You just want some ass later on tonight" I simply said as we shared a laugh and he leaned down to kiss my lips. "I love you" he said as I faintly smiled. "I love you too" I responded as he went down to my stomach again. "Daddy will talk to you when I get home" he said placing another kiss on my stomach before standing up.
"Don't be too excited you slip up And tell some one I'm pregnant" I reminded. "We've been married for a year I think I can handle this" he assured. "Mmhmm bye" I said as he walked out of the room we share. I just laid there and slowly drifted off to sleep.