42.

Michael

Y/N and I were in the kitchen cooking dinner for the family as we were finally going to tell them the news about not only us being engaged but we got eloped, now we're married and we have a house. Y/N was kind of nervous but I on the other hand was just ready for it to be out there to our family because that's who really mattered. Y/N walked round me setting the pan of chicken she made on the island. "You nervous?" I asked in a small chuckle. "I know the main idea was proposing but we literally got eloped the next day and our house is fully furnished they're about to be PISSED" Y/N started off "all of this sounded good up until this point." She admitted as I laughed. "Don't be scared now" I started off "you not worried?" She asked "nope it's what I wanted I don't care how everybody else feels and you shouldn't either baby girl" I said kissing her head.

"We'll try again when you get pregnant" I simply said turning the stove off. "Babe you think you can just propose to me in front of them to make it look like-" she started off as I just gave her a look then laughed as she whined. "We are grown if anything they should be happy because we took the initiative." I assured. "You think?" She asked "yeah" I said really not knowing how our family was going to take the news. The doorbell rung as Y/N looked over at me. "Girl you're going to be fine" I said kissing as I nodded. "Okay?" I asked moving her chin to look at me. "Okay" she agreed as I pecked her lips.
The doorbell rung again as I went to go get the door setting Sterling, Dani and Dream. "Whats up?" I greeted as Sterling and I dapped up while I hugged dani and immediately took Dream from her. My mother and father then walked in as I hugged my father then hugged and kissed my mother on the cheek.

I walked into the kitchen immediately seeing Y/N Y/N with her hands behind her back as I just looked at her watching her hug everybody with one arm which was the arm where her ring was on the hand of that arm. Y/N finally looked over at me as I just shook my head. " Michael your house is nice baby. I see Y/N put her Woman's touch to it" My mother said then winked at Y/N causing Y/N to smile. There was then another ring at the doorbell. "I'll get it" Y/N said holding her hand in her other one in front of heras I just chuckled shaking my head.

"Man you know they about to kill y'all right?" Steelo asked me in a whisper Causing Me to chuckle. Will and Y/M/N along with Laila then walked into the kitchen. I went over to hug Laila and Y/M/N then dapped Will up. "Everyone can eat and meet us in the dining room" Y/N said then waved discreetly for me to come over to her. I walked around everyone and finally made my way to her. We walked into the dining room as I finally placed my ring on my finger "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm nervous" she honestly admitted. "Y/N we're grown relax" I assured as Y/N and I sat down at the table next to each other. Everyone eventually trickled into the dining room and sat down. "Where's you two plates at?" My mother asked. "Momma Y/N and I actually wanted to tell all of you something" I admitted as everyone looked at us.

"This house isn't my house" I started off "then whose house is it?" My mother questioned as they looked at me crazy. "It's me and Y/N's" I informed. "Okay!" Her mother said excitedly as I chuckled. "Yeah I'm there's more" Y/N started off. "You're not pregnant?" Will asked Y/N as Y/N laughed some. "No not yet" she admitted. "No not yet?" Her mother questioned. "Yeah not yet we're waiting to try like next year or the year after" I assured. "The year after?!" My mother questioned. "Okay are you two going to get married before you two start talking about kids?" Will asked. "That's what I wanted to talk to you guys about" Y/N said before taking her hand from under the table and placing up as she showed off her ring.

The table immediately erupted in "congratulations" as Y/N and I smiled. "That's not all" I added as they all looked at us still excited. "Wait how long have you two been engaged?" Laila asked. "A day" Y/N answered as I couldn't help but laugh to myself. "Mike you proposed last night?" My dad questioned. "Well not exactly" Y/N said as I placed my hand out on the table showing my wedding band. "We're married" Y/N said as I watched both our parents smile drop. "Damn" Y/N mumbled to where only I could hear which made me chuckle.