26.

5 months later

February

Michael

It's been five months and Y/N and I have been doing great of course we spent holidays together since she's been away in Atlanta and then in between us working we would fly out to each other to spend time or go on dates with each other. Currently Steelo and I were out just spending time with each other.We were currently in the car driving from lunch going back to my place to play the game.

He just got off the phone with Dani and begun talking "Bro I need you to get your shit together" he said to me as I chuckled. "What you talking about? I didn't do anything" I expressed. "When are you going to propose to Y/N?" He asked as I laughed. "I thought we weren't talking about the girls today?" I asked. "Well when you got my girl calling my phone because she feel like you playing her best friend we got an issue" Steelo explained causing me to laugh.

"I need y'all to stop tripping once this court case is finalized I plan on proposing to her immediately I just don't want this shit taking from a moment for us" I explained. "You want me to be honest with you?" Steelo questioned. "What?" I asked stopping at a light. "I kept telling myself the same thing pushing the engagement further and further because I wanted the moment to be perfect but in reality there's really never the right moment" he explained.

"If you keep pushing it back the longer it's going to be before you two really get to start life together and two if you keep it up im sure Dani's going to convince Y/N to leave your INDECISIVE ASS ALONE" he expressed as I chuckled. "Look although she's going through everything with that case, she's happy because the video she choreographed drops at midnight, she's getting money and her man makes her feel loved what's really more special than that?" Steelo asked.

"Besides you've had the ring for almost a year stop fucking procrastinating and being a bitch" he added. "Shut up" I simply said as he chuckled. "Then come on" he said as I nodded. "You right" I simply said "we're going to the NAACP image awards together tomorrow night so I got it planned" I admitted. "Good because my girl be mad at me because of you" Steelo said as I shook my head "and vice versa nigga" I stressed.

"We should get them pregnant at the same time" Steelo suggested as I looked over at him and smirked before we dapped up. "It got to be boys though because me and Dani got to have some balance somewhere I'm the only Nigga in the house" Steelo explained making me laugh. "Dani be catching an attitude, dream be acting like she's not daddy's little girl and be going with her momma it's terrible" he explained.

"It's one out of five stars terrible I want a boy" he said making me shake my head. "You be scaring Dream and bullying her I'm surprised she still be underneath you" I said. "That's not the point you know me you know I have to be like this towards my kids it's only right. If you bully them now they're prepared for life" he explained causing me to laugh.

"You know I draw the line at outrageous bullying but scaring them is fine" he assured. "Anyway what's the plan for tomorrow night?" He asked. "It might not be tomorrow night" I brought up as Steelo just sucked his teeth. "Nigga" he simply stated. "Hear me out" I started off. "We're going to be in New York for the NAACP awards but then we're staying out there and going to the cabins for my birthday. So why not just propose to her while we out there in the cabins?" I asked.

"No she's doing that for your birthday don't be jumping on her bandwagon to propose to her." Steelo said as I shook my head then an idea immediately popped into my head. "Nah I got it" I Assured. "What?" He asked "I can't discuss that with you" I simply said checking my phone to see the weather in Manhattan tomorrow night. And around 11 to midnight it was going to be raining which by the time that starts we should be back at the hotel.