60.

Y/N

Michael was about to pull up to the house but we noticed a car outside the gate. "Yo you called someone over?" Michael asked me. "No I don't know who that is" I admitted. Michael pulled over to the side. "Don't get out" I stressed. "It got to be someone we know if security even allowed them in the neighborhood" Michael explained getting out of the car going to the car as whoever it was rolled down their window and Michael immediately looked over at me. He started making his way towards the car and finally got in. "Who was it?" I asked looking at him. "It's your father" he informed as I scrunched my brows. "Michael stop playing" I started off as he shook his head unlocking the gate as we drove into the drive way. "I'm not playing" he said as I just looked over at him. "Did he say what he wants?" I asked. "He wants to talk to you" Michael said as I looked away from him in the rear view mirror seeing my father and older brother get out of the car. I just closed my eyes taking a breath.

"If you not comfortable with this then I can tell them to leave" Michael suggested. "You told me this was going to happen too" I said shaking my head. " it was a nice day I don't want to end my night off like this" I admitted. "Alright then I got you. I'm not trying to have you stressed out while pregnant" Michael assured. "They can come tomorrow" I simply said "aight go in the house" Michael instructed handing me his keys. "Okay" I said getting out ignoring my father speaking to me. I got to the doorstep as Michael was telling them to come tomorrow instead and they listened. They got back into their car and drove out of the gates. Michael then started making his way towards the porch and before I could say anything he picked me up. "Aht!" He started off opening the door as I laughed. "I don't want to hear it" he said walking us inside then locked the door. "We had a good day now it's time for a good night" he said causing me to laugh even more.

"We ain't doing shit!" I expressed loudly "oh yes we are" he said running upstairs as I laughed. We finally made it to our room as he dropped me on the bed. "Babe" I whined as he just placed his hand in my face beginning to talk to my stomach. "It's not about you right now" he simply said to me as I just looked at him."Look know this about Your momma" Michael started off. "When it comes to me she gonna start some shit.
She loves arguing with your daddy" he said as I laughed. "Your dad better watch his next few words wisely" I warned as Michael chuckled and kissed my stomach. "I need you to come out looking like me because you looking like your momma I don't know" he said as I reached back grabbing a pillow to hit him upside the head. "Shut up" I said sitting up as he chuckled and I stood up beginning to take my dress off and run myself a shower.

I stepped into the shower as about two seconds later Michael's ass opened the shower door. "Can I come in?" He questioned. "You always do this" I started off as he smiled and got into the shower with me. I started washing my body as he tried to touch me but I smacked his hand away. "Why you being stingy?" He asked as we shared a laugh. "Sex in the shower is not all that" I assured. "Well let's get in the bed so it can be all that" he said making me laugh. "Can we wash our asses first?" I questioned as he chuckled.

We were soon done in the shower as I went to brush my teeth and place lotion on my body. I then threw on one of Michael black T shirts and got in the bed. "Hi pumpkin" Michael said placing his head underneath my shirt, kissing all over my stomach as I laughed. "Mike the baby cannot hear you" I reassured once again. "Why would I listen to you?" Michael asked pulling his head from underneath my shirt making me laugh.  "I'm a whole nurse practitioner" I brought up. "Yeah and you thought you being pregnant was just you having a virus" Michael said as I just sat up on my elbows. "Nigga YOU thought I had a brain tumor" I started off "and then you thought it was Covid" I added as he chuckled. "Why you dwelling in the past?" He questioned. "Now it's the past?" I asked through a laugh as he smiled and placed his lips on mine. Michael then pulled away making me smile harder.