61.

May

Michael

Y/N and I were out in Jamaica getting ready for our wedding rehearsal dinner  that started in about two hours. "What you and your girls doing tonight?" Michael asked me. "Well ain't shit much we can do I'm pregnant so there's that" I honestly said as he chuckled. "Dani's doing something cute at the house she's staying at that's all I know" she said. "Dani about to get you in trouble" Michael joked as I giggled. "I think it's like a girls sleep over type of thing. I honestly just want to chill " she admitted as I nodded. "Yeah the guys and are Justin going bowling and playing pool. You know me I ain't want nothing too much" I honestly said as she smiled. "And most of them are either engaged or married men y'all wasn't trying to catch that heat" she joked as I chuckled. "No ass for months" I added making her laugh.

I just smiled over at her as she finally looked away from the turning on the shower and smiled. "What? You want to get in too?" She asked making me chuckle. "No you can get in by yourself" I assured as she smiled. "Then what?" She asked as I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What you doing tonight?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck and laughed some. "I just told you" she tried to remind but I was talking about LATER. "Like Later" I said as she just cocked her head to the side some and looked up my chest before back in my face. "Like midnight late?" She asked "probably like 2 or 3 just to make sure everyone else is sleep" I said as she laughed. "Mike what you got planned?" She questioned. "It's been a couple of months you know" I said as she smiled and nodded. "You can't wait until the day of the ceremony?" She asked with a small laugh.

"Well technically if we meet at midnight and later then it's the day of the ceremony" I explained as she shook her head and smiled. "Just let me know what time you coming through I'll be ready." She assured rubbing her hands down my chest softly while walking away as I bit down on my bottom lip watching her take her robe off and get into the shower.

After about an hour we were both washed and Y/N was in the bathroom curling up her hair along with doing her make up so we were going to be here for a moment. I just laid across the bed with my towel wrapped around my torso watching "Demon Slayer" on the TV as I felt my phone vibrate. I picked up my phone reading a text from steelo.

Steelo: Dani about to whoop my ass over something we not even doing🙄

Me: 😂 what's up now?

Steelo: she think I'm lying about us just chilling out with the boys tonight. She think we about to see some strippers or something.

Steelo: now she in here crying.

Me: 😂she not pregnant is she?

Steelo:....hold on imma text you back

I just laughed tossing my phone for he side and looking back at the screen. "Babe get ready" I heard Y/N say as I looked back at her curling her hair and still in her robe. "You're not even finished yet" I reminded. "Yeah but then ten seconds later I be ready and you be in your draws looking at me" she said as I laughed. "Babe when you done curling your hair I'll get ready. You know it take you forever in a day to get dressed too" I assured. "Blah blah blah" she said making me chuckle. "Your best friend might be pregnant" I brought up. "Dani?" She asked in a gasped. "Yeah she trippin with Steelo right now crying and I think she's pregnant" I admitted. "We about to be pregnancy twins" Y/N said excitedly as I chuckled.