10.

Happy new year loves❤️ slick want a bel air book-Dajah💗

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Y/N

Atlanta

"Hey babe" I heard behind me as I was washing the dishes in the sink thinking about the video of a masked woman giving Jevon some head along with him fucking her. "Hey" I mumbled continuing to do what I was doing. He started going on and on about his day as it went in one ear and out of the other. I turned the sink off and dried my hands off before grabbing my phone.

"Can I ask you a question?" I questioned "Y/N don't start with this shit" he started off. "I already told you I have an interview in the morning with papa johns" he said as I just shook my head. "I wasn't talking about that" I said soon being cut off "you pregnant?!" He asked. "No" I answered as he just looked at me. "What's the issue then?" He asked as I pulled up the video and showed it to him.

"Why THE FUCK" I started off "Bae that ain't me" he expressed as I looked at him crazy pausing on his face. "So that ain't you?!" I asked showing him my phone again. "Whoever sent you that shit lame as fuck" he said waving me off. "No Nigga you're lame as fuck. I sit there and handle my shit and this shit" I said referring to the apartment. "Yet you go and cheat on me with another bitch?!" I questioned.

"You went in this bitch raw too" I added as he rolled his eyes. "You know what" I started off placing my hands on my head. "I can't" I expressed. "You can't what?" He asked "I can't with this!" I semi yelled. "You want to know why I cheated on your ass?!" He questioned. "Why?!" I asked crossing my arms. "You act like all you're worried about is school, work and dance you ain't worried about me and what I want." He explained.

"I AINT WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!" I asked loudly. "NO WHY YOU THINK I FUCKED THAT BITCH?!" He questioned yelling. "You got to get the fuck out" I said walking towards the door. "I ain't going no where you got me fucked up" he said as went in the room beginning to grab his things. "Bruh" he said yanking his stuff out of my hand and pushing me to sit down on the bed forcefully.

"Don't put your hands on me!" I expressed standing up as he pushed me back onto the bed this time with more force than the last time. He then pushed me again as my back hit the bed this time. "I ain't going no where" he simply said. "Then I'll leave" I said trying to get up but he pushed me back on the bed and grabbed my legs beginning to forcefully dragging me on the bed closer to him.

"You ain't going no where" he said in my face as I tried to push his hands away because he was beginning to grip me to hard. "Jevon stop" I started off as he grabbed my arms pinning them above my head with one hand. "Stop Jevon I'm not playing with you" I warned. "What? You want to be fucked like that bitch in the video?!" He questioned. "No Jevon I want you to let me go" I said feeling my eyes water.

His hands soon went around my throat as I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. "Stop!" I expressed feeling him pull my gown up as I started kicking. "Jevon no I don't want this" I frantically said. He soon begun to choke me harder as I started to cry. "You do what the fuck I tell you" he said in my ear. "You ain't going no where you know what happened last time you tried to leave. Do we need to do that again?!" He asked as I begun to cry like a baby.

"DO I NEED TO GET MY GUN Y/N?!" He yelled as I continued to cry beginning to gasp for air. He took his hands from my throat going in the top drawer of the dresser. "Jevon" I started off as he pulled out his gun. I decided to get up and hurt into the bathroom but he grabbed my arm pushing me up against the wall forcefully. He then placed his gun up to my head. "It seems like this the only way I can get you to suck some dick around here" he loudly said in my face as my tears just streamed down my face.