59.

Michael

It was Easter as Y/N, both of our families and I just got out of church and now they were cooking out at Y/M/N and Will's house. Y/N and I stopped by the house so we could change and get Dream and Amari's Easter baskets since Ayanna and Brandon were out here along with our families that were out of the state of California. "Babe you getting in the pool?" I asked as I grabbed her bag looking in it seeing her bathing suit was missing. "Yeah I told Dream and Amari I'll get in with them" Y/N said as I grabbed one of her bathing suits placing it in her bag along with mine. "Can you grab the banana pudding too?" She asked as she was hold both Easter baskets in her hands. "Yeah I got you" I assured as she called Lola to follow her downstairs. I headed downstairs after her and went into the kitchen grabbing the pan of banana pudding.

"You want to go bye bye?" Y/N asked Lola as Lola was just turning in circles in front of her as I chuckled. "You got everything?" Y/N asked. "Yeah let's go" I said as we walked out the door and Lola followed. Y/N locked the doors as I unlocked my Range Rover and Y/N placed the baskets into the trunk of the car. She then took the bag she had from me and placed it in the backseat letting Lola jump into the backseat of the car. She then got into the front seat placing on her seatbelt. I then sat the pan on her lap and closed her door . Once I got into the drivers seat I started up the car and drove off to Y/N's mothers house.

Can we stop by and get some nuggets?" Y/N asked as I just looked between her and the road. "You about to eat" I brought up. "You know niggas don't ever start anything on time. They probably just now placing food on the grill" she expressed. "You're going to really have your child's mother and your wife out here starving?" She questioned as I chuckled going to McDonald's. "can I get-" she started off then turned to look back at Lola. "Lola sit your little behind down" Y/N said to her as I pulled into the McDonald's drive thru beginning to laugh. "All I hear is fucking bells and yo ass running across the seats" she stressed turning back around . "Babe you be talking to her like she understands" I brought up. "She does. Look at her"
Y/N said as I looked back at Lola sitting down. "Come here Lola. It's okay" i assured Lola grabbing her from the back seat.

"That's why she's spoiled now" Y/N brought up. "You act like you not spoiled" I said as she just placed her middle finger up. "Shut up I was just spoiling you yesterday" she said as I smiled. "Can I have an order of six piece nuggets" I started off as Y/N just looked at me and I looked at her. "What?" I asked "a ten piece" she corrected as I spoke into the speaker. " can I have a ten piece instead?" I asked as they changed the order and before I could finalize the order Y/N spoke up. "And a vanilla ice cream cone" she added leaning over me as I just looked at her. "And a cookie" she added as I moved her back over to her side. I got the total and pulled up to the next window beginning to pay. "Thank you baby" she thanked with a big smile. "Mmhm" I hummed then chuckled. We soon received her food as she begun dipping her cookie into her ice cream while dancing in her seat. "It's good?" I asked as and smiled and nodded continuing to eat.

I drove over to Y/N's mothers house as I got out of the car placing Lola on the ground. I went on Y/N's side grabbing the Banana pudding from out of her lap as she then got out behind me grabbing her bag of nuggets along with the bag with our bathing suits in it. "My baby thick" she said as I felt her smack my butt. I just looked back at her and chuckled. "One, Two, Step" by Ciara was loudly playing from the backyard as Y/N was dancing to the beat shimmying her body onto me as I rung the doorbell. She continued dancing on me as I just looked over at her. Y/N looked stated back continuing to dance as I cracked a smile. "Damn" I expressed to myself making her laugh.

Someone finally opened the door as it was Y/N's uncle on her fathers side. "Awwws shit" he expressed as I chuckled and we called up. "What's up?" I said "hey baby girl" he said hugging Y/N as she smiled hugging back. "Congratulations" he said to us as we thanked him. We walked Into the house greeting everyone. "Yo" I heard steelo say as I turned my head seeing him in the living room with Brandon "What's up?" I said dapping them all up as Y/N just hugged them. Y/N's mother Dani and Ayana then came out of the kitchen greeting us. "Now that I have all of you in one space" her mother started off.