18.

Y/N

It was pouring outside as I just got back in the house not too long ago from going out to dinner with Yani, Brandon and Amari. I kicked my shoes off along with taking my earrings out of my ears as I heard my doorbell ring and Lola beginning to bark. "Aht! Hush" I interrupted her barking as she just stopped. "Thank you" I thanked them turned the porch light on. I cracked the door open some seeing Michael?!

I just opened the door fully and looked at him crazy before my face softened because I missed my man, I truly did and him standing outside like this in the rain just lets me know how much he missed me. "Come in here before you get sick" I said grabbing his arm as he stepped inside with his suitcase and I closed the door behind him. "I got you some flowers" he started off handing me the bouquet as I took it from him and immediately grabbed his chin softly, bringing his lips down to mine.

I passionately kissed his lips as he did the same holding onto my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer before pulling my lips away and hugging him. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. "Thank you" I thanked in a whisper. I pulled my head Away from his chest looking up at him as he smiled down at me and wiped my tears away. "You look pretty munchie" he admitted messing with one of my coils.

"Thank you" I thanked as Michael pecked my lips "it's what I'm supposed to be doing I can't let you be out here by yourself

"Thank you" I thanked as Michael pecked my lips "it's what I'm supposed to be doing I can't let you be out here by yourself. Yeah you got Ayana and Brandon but you need me and I need to make sure you're okay" he explained causing me to smile. "I did" I admitted wiping a falling tear. "I know that's why I'm here so stop crying" he instructed kissing my head as I smiled. I finally looked down at the bouquet he gave me causing me to smile harder.

"And you got butterflies in it" I added as he chuckled

"And you got butterflies in it" I added as he chuckled. One thing about me was I loved butterflies. Not only were they beautiful but I loved the whole concept of them they were free and just roamed wherever they pleased.

"Thank you" I thanked as he waved it off "you're welcome" he assured. "Come on so you can get cleaned up" I said as I placed the flowers in the kitchen then started heading upstairs showing him to one of the guest bathrooms. I stepped out then grabbed him a towel and wash cloth before walking back into the bathroom seeing him in the process of taking his shirt off. I just sat his towel and washcloth on the counter about to walk out.

"Wait where you going?" I heard him ask as I turned around. "I'm going to go get ready for bed" I informed. "So let's just take a shower together" he suggested biting on his lip and smiling. "No you can enjoy your shower" I assured with a smile. I kind of didn't feel comfortable with having sex or him seeing my naked body with him now that he knew about what happened. I don't want him to look at me like I'm damaged or be scared to touch me.

"Maybe tomorrow night" I lied with a small smile then proceeded to walk out of the bathroom. Right now I wasn't comfortable or sure with myself, so me doing that right now I don't know. I went into my room and got into the shower for about fifteen minutes almost twenty just trying to clear my mind. Once I got out of the shower I changed into some pajamas. I started doing my nightly skin care routine as there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Y/N" I heard Michael say as he walked fully into the room then peeked his head into my bathroom. "You hungry?" I asked "yeah but" he started off but I interrupted "Okay hold on I'll be done in a minute" I said before washing my face off. "Aight" he said just leaning on the doorway as I looked over at him crazy. "What?" He questioned in a chuckle. "Nothing" I said continuing to do my routine. I finally finished and started heading downstairs with Michael. I heated him up some left over spaghetti I made last night. It was something easy to quick to make and I'm not eating like that so I knew it would stretch for a couple of days.

"You ready to talk. Because you know we need to seriously talk" Michael said as I placed his plate in the microwave, starting it. "Yeah I know, I honestly just don't have any energy to argue baby" I admitted just tired. I was so tired with all the bullshit going on. "I promise there will be no argument I just want to talk to you and I want you to seriously talk to me" Michael said and he looked and sounded so sincere.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" I asked "yeah whatever you want I just want to talk" He said as I faintly smiled setting his plate in front of him. He started eating as I took the paper from around my flowers and filled a vase up with some water. I walked over to the island placing the vase of water onto the island then placed the flowers inside. "Have you been eating?" Michael asked. "I ate a salad today" I said with a convincing smile but not convincing enough because he just shook his head.

"Babe, that's it?" He asked "It had eggs, tomatoes, and other things in it" I assured. "Y/N you got to eat you already lost like how much" He started off "like six or seven pounds" I admitted. "What?!" He questioned. "Because I've been working out some" I said . "Michael I'm fine." I assured. Going to get a water bottle. "Good night" I said about to head upstairs but then I heard Michael make a noise causing me to turn around. "Damn No kiss? no I love you?" He asked. "I only say that to my man" I assured.

"Oh but when I walked in here I was your man" he brought up. "Good night Michael" I said once again before going upstairs and getting in my bed. My phone then started ringing as I looked over seeing my mother trying to call me. I just answered so she wouldn't be worried. "Hello" I answered. "Hey baby how you doing?" She asked. "Im good mama I'm about to go to bed" I admitted. "How you feeling?" She asked "mmm I'm a little better than what I was" I admitted. "Did you eat today?" She asked. "Yeah I had a salad" I answered. "Baby girl" My mother said in a sigh as I sighed also. "I know momma just give me some time" I assured.

"I just want you to be okay, That's it" She said "I know" I agreed as she sighed again. "What's going on with you and Michael? You two are done?" She asked. "Yeah we're done which it's sad but it gives me time for Y/N" I admitted. "This would be the first time I'm boyfriend free in my adult years and after the tears I realized it's not actually bad" I explained. "Yeah but the idea was for you two to get engaged, married and then kids" She said as I faintly smiled.

"Yeah I want that. But, I don't know" I said shaking my head some. "I love him, I really do" I expressed with a faint smile. "All I can say is just listen to your heart and your gut feeling when it comes to you two" she instructed "we're not going public with it, we're just keeping it between him and I so please?" I asked. "You're fine baby girl" My mother said as I smiled. "I think you need to call your sister she's been down ever since she found out you left" My mother brought up. "Really?" I questioned. "Yeah so make sure she's on your list of people to call" My mother reminded as we said our goodnights and went to bed.