27.

Y/N

Chloe was doing my hair and makeup for the NAACP film awards that was in like an hour or so. I was in the Living room of the suite Michael got us our time being in the city. Michael was damn there ready like always when we had red carpets to attend too. My hair and makeup was soon finished and I started getting dressed into my gown.

 My hair and makeup was soon finished and I started getting dressed into my gown

Chloe helped me as I finally got the gown on and slipped into my heels. I placed a pair of diamond drop earrings into my ears along with a diamond bracelet and a diamond necklace to match. "All your dresses and looks were up there but this one you look so beautiful" Chloe expressed as I smiled. "Thank you auntie" I thanked her before we hugged.

I went and stepped into the mirror looking at my gown.

I just faintly smiled at myself it's been a minute since I got dolled up like this and I honestly missed me being like this or dressing up how I used too

I just faintly smiled at myself it's been a minute since I got dolled up like this and I honestly missed me being like this or dressing up how I used too. It was like the whole thing with Jevon happened on the internet last year and I just forgot who Y/N was. "Babe" I heard Michael call out as I looked up in the mirror seeing a big smile plastered over his face.

"Look at my Munchie" he dragged out with a grin on his face as I giggled. "You look beautiful" He complimented as I smiled. "Thank you" I thanked as we walked up to each other and I fixed his collar some. "You look handsome baby" I said then rubbed his hair in the direction his waves were going.
He just smiled and kissed the side of my neck. "You know we can just stay here" he said in my ear as I just smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And what? Be nasty?" I asked to where only he could Here me. "Yeah" he admitted as we shared a small laugh and he kissed my cheek before pulling away and looking down at me.

"What?" I asked with a small smile looking up at him. "Girl you look fine as hell" He admitted kissing the side of my neck repeatedly as I laughed. "Come on mike" I said as we pulled away from each other and grabbed each others hands. We started heading out as I was a little nervous because this was one of my public appearances since everything went down last year. "You alright?" Michael asked as we were settled in the back of an SUV. "Yeah. Just a little nervous with it being my first public appearance since everything happened last year" I admitted.