21.

Michael

It's been about three weeks and Maya has been over here almost everyday as Y/N was comforting her but I have yet to see Maya comfort Y/N. I was overhearing Maya and Y/N's conversation while going over my script as it was the topic of Y/N's hair. Her hair was out and in its natural state which was fine she looked cute when she rocked her fro it reminded me of her before fame and when we were in school together. But for some reason Maya wanted to make it a topic of discussion.

"When are you going to do something with your hair?" I heard Maya ask. "What you talking about? my hair is done" Y/N said. "No like are you going to press it out or because you've been walking around like this since you got in Atlanta" Maya said. "Eventually and if I don't then that's fine too because my hair is already done" Y/N simply said. "If you say so" maya stated. "So when is Michael leaving to go back to LA?" I heard Maya asked. "Tomorrow morning" Y/N informed forgetting to tell her Y/N was also leaving tomorrow morning to go back to LA.

"Oh how long is he going to be gone?" Maya questioned. "Like a week and then he's coming back" I heard Y/N answer. "Aww I wish I had a relationship like that to where he can't be away from me" Maya said as I just scrunched my face up before getting up. I walked into the kitchen where they were at. "Bae what you want to eat?" I asked as Y/N rubbed her stomach some. "I'm not hungry" she said.

"Well you need to eat something" I simply said "Ruth's Chris?" She asked. "Aight I'll make a reservation" I said going out of the kitchen back to her living room where I was at before. I then set our reservation for 4 so Maya could hurry up and leave and Y/N could get ready. "It's at 4!" I said loudly. "Okay!" She shouted back. "Well since you two have a date I'm going to get going" Maya said as I smiled to myself. They said their goodbyes as Y/N walked her out to the door and locked it.

"Michael" Y/N called out walking into the living room ""hm?" I asked as she just smiled and shook her head. "I don't care for her" I admitted as Y/N laughed. "Babe just let me get through this case and I'm done with her" she assured climbing on top of me wrapping her arms around me and placing her face in my neck. I just chuckled wrapping my arms around her. "You need to get dressed you know how you do" I said as she giggled in my neck. "Come on" I said patting her butt.

She finally got up as we went upstairs she started getting ready as I just sat on the edge of the bed going out in what I was already in which was a sweat shirt a pair of jeans and a pair of ones. I was playing a game on my phone as I seen a random twitter notification about me and Y/N expecting a baby together. Y/N hasn't been on social media like that so I know it ain't her playing around on Twitter Besides that wouldn't be something she'd joked about.

"Bae" I called out standing up from the bed as I clicked on twitter seeing it literally now trending. "You pregnant?" I asked already knowing the answer as she was finishing her hair.

"Michael don't start" She warned beginning to do her makeup "twitter's saying we're expecting" I informed as she looked at me crazy

"Michael don't start" She warned beginning to do her makeup "twitter's saying we're expecting" I informed as she looked at me crazy. "What?!" She asked then grabbed to look at my phone. "Apparently sources close to us said we might be expecting" Y/N said as I looked over at her. "Maya did it" I immediately blamed as Y/N just shook her head and rolled her eyes. "If it ain't one thing it's another" Y/N said continuing to do what she was doing.