46.

Creed book might come out this summer👀-Dajah💕

Y/N

I was getting dressed in my bathing suit as we were getting ready to relax on a yacht. Once I finished getting dressed I took my bonnet along with my headscarf off letting my braids down.

 Once I finished getting dressed I took my bonnet along with my headscarf off letting my braids down

I then placed on my coverup buttoning it down some and slipping into my sandals.I grabbed my purse along with my sunglasses before heading downstairs with everyone else.

I grabbed my purse along with my sunglasses before heading downstairs with everyone else

"Good afternoon y'all" I said getting a water bottle out of the fridge. "Hey" they all said as Michael came over to me placing a kiss on my cheek. "You alright?" He asked as I just closed the fridge door. "Yeah" I answered "you sure?" Michael questioned as I looked up at him and nodded. He just placed a kiss on my lips then on my head as I faintly smiled. "Let's go" he said placing an arm around my waist.

Steelo drove us down to the beach dock as a nice sized yacht was waiting for us. We got onto the yacht as the yacht started moving once we were all set. The bar tender on board all gave us drinks to start us off. I went to go sit down and talk with Dani as Steelo and Michael were on the inside of the yacht figuring out what they were going to ask the chef to make them. I went on Twitter seeing people talking about something Dani did. "Dani what you do now?" I questioned. "What you mean?" She asked confused. "We don't hear shit from Dani until y'all being disrespectful and got Y/N or Michaels name in y'all mouths" someone tweeted. "One thing dani is gonna do is clear a bitch over Y/N☺️" someone tweeted as you seen a collection of tweets over the years of Dani going off about me and one of the tweets included the one recently with Lori.

"Dani told Y/N if you ain't gonna get your lick back I'll do it for you. Then posted this💀:" someone tweeted as I played a video of Dani from yesterday of her recording herself while rapping to Cardi B's verse on tomorrow 2. "Fake bitch that's why my friend fucked on your nigga, AHA!" She stuck her tongue out into the camera as Michael and I were in the background talking and he kissed my head. We then shared a smile and he kissed my lips while Dani continued rapping she then interrupted Michael and I talking by calling my name. "Y/N!" She said as she flipped the camera on me and I looked at her in the video. "SHE THROWING SHOTS THAT HOW YOU KNOW YOU GOT HER TRIGGERED!" She shouted as I just giggled in the video and shook my head going about my business.