15.

Michael

It's been a month since Y/N and I spoken to each other and it was rough not hearing her everyday. When I tried reaching out to her all I've gotten back in return was her voicemails. I didn't really go out after Y/N and I had split and I found out about her and Jevon. I didn't feel like being bothered so unless it was anything concerning work I didn't leave the house. I decided not to delete anything about Y/N and I off of my social media because at the end of the day Y/N was still my girl and I didn't need anyone questioning us regarding our relationship because that's the last thing I need to trend on the internet.

I love her so much and I wanted what was best for her but I really have second thoughts on calling it quits on our relationship. It just doesn't feel right without her here and now there's a possibility of her moving back to Atlanta. I felt like with her moving back I wasn't going to see her ever again whether it's because we don't speak or something possibly happening to her.

Since I've been in the house the whole month Steelo thought it was a good idea for Me to get out so we were going to a game tonight to see the lakers. As I was finished getting ready my phone started ringing and I seen Steelo trying to call me. I answered on the third ring hearing him vent to Dani about something but it wasn't clear on what he was venting about.

"So you knew?!" Steelo asked Dani "bae I just told you she only told me" Dani admitted. "So You knew and didn't tell anyone else until now?" Steelo asked as Dani just sighed. "So we weren't going to find out until she was already out there?!" Steelo asked. "What the hell are you two talking about?" I questioned. "Y/N's leaving tomorrow morning for Atlanta" Steelo informed as I stopped in my tracks. "She's what?!" I asked. "She's leaving tomorrow morning her and the dog" Steelo added as i just hung up and called Y/N's phone.
On the fifth ring she finally decided to answer.

"You're really leaving?" I asked "Michael don't do this right now" she warned. "So we break up and you just up and leave?" I questioned. "Michael I know what I'm doing" she argued. "Do you because last time you was out there your ex abused and raped you. He's still a free man and in Atlanta right along with you " I stressed. "You're already not answering the phone having people worried sick about you. Now you're moving to a different state without telling anyone" I expressed.

"Y/N what are you doing?" I asked as there was a silence on the other end. "I'm doing what I should've done a long time ago which is had Jevon locked up." She said as I just pinched the bridge of my nose. "Baby girl that's not your battle to fight, you need to worry about healing from that, not putting yourself through that all over again" I explained. "It is because I'm literally the one who has the power to have this man put away and make sure this doesn't happen to another woman" she stressed. "Maya's not even your friend She admitted to knowing what your ex did to you and laughed along with him because she was messing around with him. You don't have to do a damn thing" I argued.

"Michael this is bigger than her-" she started off "so this is that big to where it's bigger than us as well?" I asked. "You broke up with me" she shouted as I went silent. "When I needed you, you didn't want no parts of it. Instead of you being there you broke up with me" She said as I just stared at the wall. "You're either going to support me going to Atlanta to help her or you're not" She said as I just bit the inside of my cheek.

" Y/N that's not a smart idea you can get hurt" I honestly said. "You're not talking to anyone How do we know you're not going out there to possibly hurt yourself?" I asked. "Michael im not going to hurt myself" she said through a sigh. "I love you I really do" she added as I couldn't help but feel like she was about to do something that she had no business doing or we weren't going to speak to each other again due to her moving back to Georgia. "I love you too but don't talk like that" I started off. "Like what?" She asked. "Like this is good bye or something" I said as there was a silence.

"Im leaving" she simply said as my head just dropped down. "If you leave I don't know how I would feel about getting back together." I said. "You did this last time when you went off to college" I brought up as I heard a faint sniffle. "Then you're just going to have to be with someone else" she simply said as I pulled my phone away from my ear realizing she hung up.
I just angrily threw my phone on the bed before sitting down and placing my face in my hands beginning to cry.

Y/N

I was boarding my private flight looking at text messages from everyone about how I didn't need to live out in Georgia and how I can just deal with my issue from the state of  California.
I placed my phone on airplane mode and just decided not to connect to the wifi because then more texts and calls would surface. so I just rather not. I just placed my headphones in laying down with Lola in my arms. I pressed the shuffle button on my playlist as "I Care" By Beyoncé begun to play. I just closed my eyes feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

After a three hour and thirty minute flight I got my bags and Lola going down the steps of the plane seeing a reporter from a distance snap a couple of pictures of me. I just walked to the all black SUV with tinted windows that was parked there with the chauffeur waiting. We both greeted each other as he opened the back door for me and took my bags. I thanked him getting into the back seat as he closed the door once I was comfortable.

I pulled my phone out taking it off of air plane mode as my regular service came back on and I noticed I had several missed calls from my grandmother and a voicemail. "Aw shit" I said to myself hurrying up to her voicemail.

"This is your fucking grandmother I'm going to kick your ass when I finally see you. Get your ass home got my damn daughter worried about you" she said so aggressively which really brightened my day because she was funny. I decided to call my grandmother back as she answered.

"Hold on see" she started off as I just took the phone from my ear. "Grandma" I started off. "No don't fucking grandma me" she expressed as I just looked out of the window. "Girl what the fuck do you got going on in your head?!" She asked in all seriousness. "Grandma" I said. "Shut up" she expressed as I just continued looking out of the window. "People have been blowing up my damn phone about you including Michael. People have been trying to reach YOU for a MONTH!" She stressed.

"I know that grandma" I agreed "What the hell is going on
Y/N?! Because I'm about five seconds from catching a flight down to where ever the hell you disappeared too and placing my foot In your ass" she said as I silently sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "The hell is wrong with you?!" She asked frustrated. "I'm going through it right now" I admitted. "Clearly" she stated. "So some boy was hitting on you and raping you?!" She assured.

"Yes grandma" I agreed "why the hell you ain't say anything you know damn well how we all get down" she said as I felt tears form in my eyes. "I thought he loved me and I was scared" I honestly said. "Scared of him for what?! Only weak ass men do that bull shit" she stressed clearly upset. "Baby you should've said something you should never let a man get you scared like that knowing the support base that you have" she expressed as I wiped my tears that were freely falling.

"How are you?" She asked as I sighed trying not to break down "c-can I call you later?" I asked. "You have been ignoring us for a month baby we need answers so we can help you anyway we can" she said as I just took a breath "I'm going to tell you but I want to be the one to tell mommy and will" I said. "That's your business to tell I just need to know nothing is going to happen to you and how you're feeling." She assured.We then pulled up in front of the house

as I got out and the chauffeur brought my bags to the doorstep as I unlocked the door beginning to explain to my grandmother what's been going on