Creed Final Sneak Peek: The Melody of Love & Pain

Tell me what you guys think. The release date is going to be a surprise drop.-Dajah💕

Cover Art:

Adonis

I was walking from Micky's listening to music as it was around nine o clock at night. As I started getting closer to the apartment building I heard something being shattered along with a car alarm. At first I didn't think anything of it because shit always go on out here. I finally decided to look up from changing the song on my phone seeing Y/N with her bat knocking someone's car windshield windows clean out. I immediately took my ear buds out of my ears. "Y/N!" I called out walking up to her as she didn't hear me just moving onto the drivers side window fucking that up as well. "Yo" I said catching up to her before she could break the back windows to the car. "Y/N" I called out looking at her crazy as she finally looked at me and she was bleeding badly from her lip.

"What happened to your lip?!" I started off "what are you doing?, who placed their hands on you?! whose car is this?" I questioned confused looking over her. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked her in all seriousness. She didn't say anything she just looked away from me hitting the back windows to the car as I just stopped her grabbing her arms. "Come on" I started off trying to grab her but she moved from out of my grip. "Get off" she expressed pissed as I just placed my hands back letting her go. "You need to go inside" I simply said. "If I go inside I'm going to kill him" she said and by her tone and how she was acting I could tell she was dead ass. "Who?" I asked "Jeremiah" she simply answered. "Aight I'll go handle him" I started off then looked away from her making sure no one was recording her or there was any officers in the area which there wasn't.

"Give me the bat" I started off holding my hand out as she didn't say anything, nor looked at me she just pulled the bat from out of my reach as we walked into the apartment building. "She finally got his ass" an elderly lady said about
Y/N excitedly as Y/N and I headed upstairs. "He did that to your lip?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yeah, he punched me in my mouth" she simply answered as I grew a bit angry but I didn't want Y/N to notice because she was already going crazy and we didn't need two people possibly being locked up.
We were about to go up the last flight of steps that was on
Y/N's floor but immediately stopped when we seen Jeremiah standing at the top of the stairs.

"I know you ain't touch my car" he started off looking at Y/N. "My car" she corrected staring back at him. "Yo, my man you need to go" I started off as he just eyed me walking down the steps. He then looked over at Y/N. "At least Latasha can do something you can't" Jeremiah started off as Y/N looked at him out the corner of her eye. "Get pregnant and stay that way" he spitefully said. "Yo, take yo ass outside" I said as he looked over at me and chuckled about to head down the steps but Y/N hit his back with the bat causing him to stumble down the stairs. She just stood there and looked at him at the bottom of the steps trying to get up. "Well, It'll be a cold ride back to that bitch place" She just said before walking away. I just looked at him as he finally got up and continued down the steps slowly.