Chapter 4: Defense system

"August 9th, dusk. One of the pedestrians encounters a shower, and seeks a place in the Qingquan Village. There is an old man named Lu Yunfei in the village. He is a good-looking person, and he is kind and loyal to his wife. It is a pity. The old man died of illness a few days ago, leaving only his grandson to stay at home. Although Lu Jing was young, he had a great grandfather's style, and he invited the three of the monarchs to stay at home for a night and hospitality."

- From the tenth chapter.

At this time, the article did not explain the fact that Lu Jing was taken away. This passage is just a foreshadowing. One of the monks passed by Qingquan Village, and they were entertained by Lu Yunfei after taking the house.

Only a large shower, Wen Jing provocative old ghosts, I hope that one of the pedestrians can meet the road to fly.

"you are......"

The Tsing Yi man said slowly: "In the next king."

He licked the rain on his body and pulled Wen Jing from the muddy ground. Tsinghua's brilliant Li Rong was not a trace of coldness, but there was a gentle breeze in the spring breeze, which made people feel uneasy.

Wen Jing can't tell what the mood is at the moment, only the mind is dizzy.

The white man came in and looked at the muddy Wenjing. He said warmly: "In the next Liu Qianmo, the two younger brothers passed by here, it was a heavy rain, and wanted to stay overnight."

He pointed to the stiff body on the ground: "Who is this?"

Wen Jing is still looking around and ignores the question of the white youth.

The temperament is warm, as beautiful as Zhilan; the breeze is high, like the curling jade ruler... The description in the book is this feeling...

Liu Qianmo has never been seen by people, and some have no face. They cough and cough: "Little brother, this person is..."

Wen Jing returned to God and bowed his head to cover up: "It is me, my grandfather."

Liu Qianmo was silent for a while and sighed: "It's your grandfather, the one who is close to you, you still have to take your house..."

The gray-clothed boy also said: "It's rare to even let your grandson not let go."

Wen Jing bowed his head in vain, not snoring.

Jun Yan's silent look at the old man on the ground, whispered: "It's too late, let him roll up with grass, and bury it tomorrow morning."

**********I am the dividing line**********

The savior was staying at home, and Wen Jing found all the things he could eat in his home, and made four dishes and one soup and put them on the table.

When Lu Yunfei was in the air, he did not sleep during the day and he was paralyzed all day long. Thank you very much for being lucky now.

There are only two grandparents in the family, there are not many dishes, and some are still defective. He didn't think too much, but he subconsciously picked out the most complete and good-looking dishes, placed them in front of Jun Yan, and cooked rice and poured tea.

Jun Yan looked at him faintly and did not speak.

Liu Qianmo's eyebrows are lightly picked.

I am empty in front of myself and Mo Shidi, but the younger brother can open the meal, this differential treatment...

However... the younger brother saved him by hand, and the boy's gratitude can be understood.

He introduced one by one: "We are all disciples of the Qingxu Jianzong, Hui Shifeng. These two, one is the four divisions of the brothers Yan Yanzhi, the young is the eight divisions, Mo Shaoyan."