Chapter 71: Sorry, it's late.

Under the spiritual world, there are only four layers of qi, foundation, Jindan and Yuan Ying. There is a lack of aura between the heavens and the earth. After the monks enter the refining, they can fly up to the spiritual world. There are magical repairs, Taoist repairs, and gatherings of animals and beasts. It is a completely different new world.

Zhu Xian Tower is a very rare magic weapon in the spirit world!

On that day, Wen Jing slammed the sword of the celestial tower, and immediately turned around, and the body was compressed and collected. He hadn't reacted yet, and the sound of the bang around him stopped and fell like a sandbag on a hard, slightly hot ground.

Wen Jing dizzy and touched the ground, looked up and looked at the gradually reddened walls around him, panicked in his heart, and immediately ran up his feet and ran.

The walls have to get hot, and without a moment, the towers will be covered by flames!

According to the description of the outline of the "Robbers of All Lives", there are eight smoldering smoldering craters in the tower. It is quiet and quiet, but if someone comes in, it will spurt three real fires until the people burn. Into the bacon, and then burned to ashes.

But even if the three fires can burn people, there are a few dead ends in the tower, and the flames are temporarily burned. However, this flame is not a vegetarian. It will change direction at half an hour. Jun Yan needs to walk through the flames and rush to the new corner.

He was trapped in the tower for more than a year. Without a moment of rest, he was burned beyond the flames. He was lucky enough to find out the way of the tower and finally returned to his life.

This method, which has been worked hard to find out, has been known by Wen Jing without any effort.

Just knowing that it is one thing, whether you can succeed depends on his luck and ability.

The first thing that matters is that you must not be burned to death by fire!

"Hula", the surrounding area suddenly brightened, the raging fire spurted out, and the orange and yellow were hot, and the tower was flooded in an instant.

Wen Jing made the whole body's strength fly around the tower, panic and said: "Where are the corners!"

Run and run -!

The cultivation of Jun Yanzhi is more than ten times faster than Wen Jing, but only a few points faster than the flame. When Wen Jing was in a panic, the buttocks suddenly felt a burst of hot, burning fire. He suddenly rounded his eyes and yelled "Go to your celestial tower". The fire was fully open, and the foot was like a hot wheel, and began to circle along the red wall.

"This is the real fire ass!"

The potential stimulated by the critical moment makes Wen Jing himself unbelievable, a heat wave hits from behind, Wen Jing is frightened, and he does not know whether it is cold sweat or sweat, and jumps!

The next moment, his body clung to the fiery tower wall, but the fire tongue behind him stopped at his foot and could no longer burn.

He turned around with enthusiasm, and the raging hot flame filled the tower. The scene was like expanding the surface of the sun infinitely. It was like standing in the crater to see the lava erupting. The flames of the group swallowed and pushed each other, which was shocking. Even grandeur, people feel uncomfortable and small.

At the moment of the millennium, he finally hid in a dead end.

The **** hurt so much that Wen Jing couldn't see it, so he had to touch it carefully. Fortunately, he ran fast, but he had already burned, and even a burning burnt smell came.