Chapter 31

A man in black flew on the stage, seemingly twenty-seven years old, slender and tall, long-eyed and cold-eyed, a faint arrogance between the look. His eyes were low and he looked down at He Ling and said, "I will come to teach you four winds."

Li Shu whispered: "The first one is the peak of the Eight Diagrams Peak, Shao Jun!"

Kuching Ping screamed: "The one who built the foundation at the age of 19?"

"Yes, it is him!"

Shao Jun, a 19-year-old foundation, is currently unknown, only knowing that it was built in the late stage of construction.

Among the Eight Diagrams Peaks, most of the children were born in the Xiuxian family. Shao Jun is no exception. Just do not know why, his usual character is unpredictable, and most of his disciples are afraid.

Wen Jing quietly opened the character value of Shao Jun.

A green frame jumped out.

[Character value: 8. Marginal youth, blackening potential is unlimited. ]

Wen Jing has a slight glimpse.

Kuching Pingdao: "What is his intention?"

Liu Qian said: "Master's four sacred winds are famous in the world, and many people are dissatisfied. Unfortunately, Master is rarely going out now, and different people are fighting. Others want to teach. He Ling is the only true biography of Master. It's powerful, when is it?"

Mo Shaoyan said slowly: "Master is the root of the wind system, and is the same as He Ling. If anyone can inherit Master's school, only him."

He Ling nodded and said, "Please ask Shao Feng to enlighten me," and he will not be tempted. He only looks at Shao Jun's every move.

Suddenly, the body was dull, and a burst of pressure came from the sea, as if to smash his body.

Around the Fujian and Taiwan, the disciples at the beginning of the training were all shackled by the fish. They only felt that their bodies were being crushed and could not lift their heads. They all made a painful voice, and they were taken to the higher brothers and pulled away. He Ling's body does not move, but his forehead also sees out the sweat.

Shao Jun smiled and said: "It is very tolerable."

After the speech, a long sword flew in the air, and the whole body ignited the flames of the flames, forming a red flamingo. The hot wings stretched out, and the fire tongue was two feet long, giving a slight squeaking sound.

The fire illuminates Shao's face and dyes the eyelids into a transparent orange.

"Shaoyang sword!" Someone immediately shouted and envied.

"This is Shaoyang's sword that Shao Feng's master got from the auction?"

"The value of eight thousand Shangpin Lingshi, really rich..."

Wen Jing whispered: "To deal with a monk who is not in the middle of the foundation, don't use the Shaoyang sword..."

In the late stage of building and the foundation of the foundation, it was repaired for decades or even hundreds of years. A monk in the late stage of building a foundation, it is a trick to deal with a monk in the early days of building a foundation. This test is aimed at trials. The peaks usually don't make a trick, and they don't know how to use it.

Jun Yanzhi stood by his side, but he did not say anything when he heard this, but only looked at Shao Jun.

I saw Shao Jun's eyes scorned, and the red flamingo went straight toward He Ling.