Chapter 66

Jun Yan's silence for a long time, leaning his cheek against his shoulder and gently touching his hair: "Would it?"

"No pain." The finger shuttled between the hairs. Wen Jing only felt the hair tremble, causing the scalp to numb and whisper, "Sister, don't you hate me?"

Jun Yanzhi hangs his head and squats slowly and says, "I can't wait to kill you."

Wen Jing's eyes are wet: "...I know."

"You don't have anything to me..." Jun Yanzhi hugged him, squeaked a few words with his teeth, and immediately accepted it and held his lips.

Wen Jing looked at him bitterly.

"Why do you want to save me?" Jun Yanzhi whispered in his ear. "Are you not hating me? I always thought that I want to harm your master, brothers, can't wait to kill me?"

"...I was wrong, my brother." The new pain and old wounds were mixed together, and Wen Jing repented in confusion.

The warm face slowly approached. Suddenly, Wen Jing's lips were gently rubbed, and quickly caught, like the current passed. The body was smashed tighter, the wound was agitated, and there was no sound in the vague.

"He Ling wants to kill me, can you let me die?"

"I was wrong, my brother." The voice improved slightly and was a little excited.

"Well me and save me, what do you think in your heart?"

"I--"

The hands at the waist groped and moved down. The bodies of the two men were closely attached. The waist of Wenjing was hooped and the body could not move.

Soon, he shook agitatedly and gasped.

The wounds in the whole body are pulling on the pain, but the monarchy is on the head and not pity. Wen Jing was pressed on the bed by him, his face pale, and he endured not asking for mercy.

"Do you have anything to me?" Jun Yan was unwilling to ask, the voice was full of resentment, pain, grievances, sadness, all kinds of complex emotions mixed together, showing the same gaze, and instantly turned Become hateful.

"Have......"

The legs with scars are pressed and the hot body is covered.

Jun Yanzhi no longer has more words, and he does not hesitate to wrap the two in the quilt. Wen Jing issued a painful sigh, and he did not stop. In the chaos, he only heard the staggered gasps, and the occasional screams of Wen Jing.

It hurts and hurts -

No sleep for one night.

After all, the body's ability to withstand is limited, not to mention the injury. After a few hours of tossing and turning over, Wen Jing finally couldn't stand it. He whispered: "You are playing slowly, I am tired and sleep for a while."

Then, his head hangs and faints.

"Teacher?" Before he fell into the dark dreamland, he heard a nervous call.

When I regained consciousness, the sky was already bright, and I wondered how long it had passed. Wen Jing moved his body, the pain seemed to ease some, but the slight pull was still painful. He thought that it was a good thing to die, but his head turned slightly, but he was shocked.

Jun Yanzhi lay down beside him, staring at him motionlessly, his eyes swollen, his face was covered with tears, like that... just crying.

"What happened to your brother?"

Jun Yan's eyes closed, and his mouth was open, but his voice was sour and hoarse: "You have been in a coma for two days and two nights."

"........." Wen Jing whispered, "Is it scared?"