Chapter 23: Everything is starting today.

Ten people clasped their wrists into a circle, Wen Jing closed his eyes, and a strong light covered their bodies.

Suddenly, the five senses disappeared, and the stomach twitched with a feeling of vomiting. The sensation of the wind came from the sea, only to feel that it was constantly rolling. After a short while, the touch on the hand is first returned, and the screams and weapons of the screams are faintly audible, but like being in the quilt, it is unclear.

Unexpectedly, the body suddenly fell.

Wen Jing's arm was tightened, and the two of them flew in different directions, almost tearing him apart. He made a quick decision, released his left hand and grabbed the right hand.

The screams around him suddenly became clear, and they rang in the ear, Wenjing fell to the ground. His head slammed into the stone, unexpectedly, and suddenly it hurt. Then, a heavy body slammed into the body mercilessly.

Wen Jing's stomach violently swayed like a squashed, and he did not want to live.

The chilly voice of He Ling came from the upload: "What are you doing with me!"

Wen Jing stunned and loosened his hand: "Yes, sorry, two brothers, I am nervous."

He Ling's military strength is high, and pulling him is the easiest way to save his life.

A few auras flew like a blade, and it was easily smashed by He Ling.

"You go out." He Ling said coldly, and immediately rushed into the melee.

"Yes!" Wen Jing fluttered and stood up.

He Ling speaks succinctly, meaning: you go out, find a safe place to hide, don't stay here to trouble.

Surrounded by a mess, more than a dozen people in the devil are generally red-eyed and scarlet, regardless of the enemy and the battle of the dead, the aura of magic weapon flying, accidentally injured.

With his seven-layer training, he can't be forced to break.

Just wanting to escape, there was a blast in the back, a warm arm holding Wenjing in his arms, and he was not too light and heavy, and he rushed out of the melee at a very fast speed.

Wen Jing looked at him intently.

"Jun, Jun brother, you, me-"

What about the woman? !

Instantly flew away by about twenty feet, Jun Yanzhi put him down, looked down at his forehead, and pressed his lips.

Wen Jing is dizzy.

He counts everything, deliberately holding He Ling as a life preserver. I clearly take care of myself very well, no need to worry about others, how is it still wrong?

Wen Jing looked at the crowds, but it was messy and nothing could be seen: the woman owner? What about the woman? Don't be dead!

Anxious in my heart, Wen Jing stepped over.

Jun Yanzhi took him: "Stand here, don't move, I will save people."

Said, the figure is like a green shadow, and it goes quickly.

..................

"The Eighth House of the Shuiyue Palace, Chen Xueying, brought dozens of disciples to try it out, but I don't know why I lost my mind. I started killing each other. A dozen of them were wounded and fleeing. They lost their minds before the entrance to the ancient array, and finally they were red. The goal was to open the killing ring. The first month of Wangyuefeng entered, and it was unpredictable, and it was the first to bear the brunt and suffered heavy losses."