Chapter 86

He looked around and looked around, his eyes immediately slamming to Jun Yanzhi: "You let me drink your blood! I am mad at halfway, I just want to come back to kill, just because of you!"

Jun Yan's residence looked down at him: "Not only you, as long as I have some doubtful peaks, I am in control at this moment."

When this sentence came out, Lu Changqing and others looked like a face, and the courage was small and some of them panicked and looked at him. The atmosphere immediately became tense.

The elders of Yunxi quietly licked their beards. After a moment of silence, they smiled and said: "You can trust anyone, but you are justifiable."

Jun Yanzhi provoked Zhao Ningtian's right arm with a sword and hung in the air. His right **** was bitten off by something, without dressing or stopping bleeding, sticking together.

Wen Jing facelessly pointed his sword at his neck.

Su Xinjian felt his anger, the fire flowed, and the swordsmanship started slightly, burning Zhao Ningtian's skin creaking. Wen Jingdao: "What did you do to my residence yesterday? What is the black flag in your hand?"

Zhao Ningtian was so unbearably painful and yelled: "You take the sword away!"

Wen Jing does not say anything, but the sword is closer.

Zhao Ningtian called out: "I am going to your place of residence, in order to let you in the process of recruiting blood flags, and you can't come to chase me after you have a fire."

Wen Jing slightly removed the sword: "When you pretended to be Duan Xuan, led the demons to destroy the Hengyang Palace?"

Zhao Ningtian looked at Jun Yanzhi with horror, and he hurriedly said: "I was also coerced by the banquet. There is no way to agree. In fact, I am only a poor person..."

The elders of Yunxi said faintly: "There was nothing written in the record of the seats, nor did you mention your name."

Zhao Ning Tianyi: "What?"

Yunxi Elder said: "If you are not holding your breath, waiting for the results, we don't know that you were the one who pretended to be Duan Xuan."

Zhao Ningtian could not return to God for a long time.

Jun Yan said slowly: "Although the sin is very sinful, it seems to want to take everything on himself, and does not want to use our hands to kill. If you wait calmly for a few days, this storm may calm down. It's not going to go down, but you're not doing enough, and you're more than ruined, so that the five hundred and six hundred disciples of Jianzong are at stake..."

Yunxi Elders: "Why is the blood-sucking flag in your hands? In these years, the tragedies of several major factions have made you a ghost?"

Zhao Ningtian regrets that he has no choice but to talk.

Li Qingyun despised the man who did not bear the burden. He pointed his sword to his throat coldly: "He is harmed by five or six hundred people in danger. What is wrong with him? What is it? I have a cold poison in the north. Call him like a worm, and it's better to die in three years."

Zhao Ningtian's face changed.

This Li Qingyun is the favorite apprentice of Yunxi elders, and the most tacit understanding. When he saw that she was going to play a red face, she said with a beard: "He is also the peak of the sword, how many years have not been credited, and there is hard work. If he is honest, he will at least let him die."

Zhao Ningtian bite his teeth and look at the crowd. He knows that there is no choice. He said: "In the past, I practiced bottlenecks and rushed for success, but I accidentally hurt the roots. I was so angry that I wanted to repair the magic. I turned around. Hearing the whereabouts of Fu Xiu, he was noticed by the seats. He knew that after I wanted to repair the magic, I forced me to pretend to be Duan Xuan and did the case of Hengyang Palace."