Chapter 90: Fan Wai: Duan Xuan Lu Yan (on)

The person in front of me is very slender, and smiles warm and soft, reminiscent of the immortal who gave him a hot buns in his dreams.

"Duan Xuan, 12 years old, practicing four layers of air."

The slender young man pulled the little boy who was lying on the ground. The boy was young, his eyes were cold and chilly, and he even had some anger. The scars on the face and neck are shocking, and it is the traces left by the other disciples when they enter the capture of the flag.

Lu Xin was a little uneasy in his heart. He thought about it for a moment but said: "Today, you are my disciple. When you are diligent in cultivation, you should not slack off. Let's live with your master and six brothers in the future."

The little boy squats: "Thank Master."

Lu Yan looked at his small body with his head down and meditated again in his heart. When I was a child, I was an orphan. When I was six years old, I was abducted by a trafficker. I was snoring all day long. I also wanted to make him a poisonous and sinister murderer. When Duan Xuan was eight years old, he killed the trafficker and stole the rest of his money.

In order to survive, he killed a total of 16 people who bullied him.

Lu Yan secretly thought about it. The boy had few words. He was ruthless and frustrated. His heart was already chilly. He was afraid of some difficulties in education. He did not know if he could soften his heart.

I am afraid I have to think about it.

His cultivation is now in the late stage of building a foundation, but he does not pursue the longevity avenue like other people. His mood is bleak, but he likes to read books. He is a nerd who is uncompromising. As for how to educate Duan Xuan, he is really not sure...

Don't know if it is useful to tell him the truth in the book?

"How long have you not taken a shower?" Lu Yan smiled at him.

"Three months." The little boy still looked down.

Lu Yan thought about it and said, "Come and wash it here, and he will heal you by the way."

The little boy squinted again and stood up without saying a word. He wiped the blood marks on his face at random, and then wiped it off with dirty and broken clothes that seemed to have never been washed.

Lu Hao sighed in his heart and pulled up the boy's hand: "No one taught you to leave you alone, and it will be different in the future. Do you know?"

"Yes."

Start today and slowly educate.

Duan Xuan stepped off his clothes and soaked it into the big wooden barrel filled with spring water, but he did not dare to look up. Lu Hao sat down in front of him with a small bench and looked at his wounds. The layers of smudges on the small body alternate with blood marks and cyanosis. The scars are all over the body. There are two old whip marks from the shoulders to the waist, which are deep in the flesh.

Lu Hao has been locking his eyebrows, his eyes are dignified, and he does not know what he is thinking. He took out a medicinal medicine and handed it to Duan Xuan: "Eat, I will help you resolve this remedy, and the old scar will disappear within a month."

The little boy's long eyelashes trembled and he swallowed it: "Thank Master."

Lu Hao caressed his head and sent a steady stream of aura into his body to resolve the remedy. Wen said: "You are very talented. You will be able to build a foundation in less than ten years. You don't have to be afraid of bullying if you learn the skills well. Just want Remember, don't do it to others, don't give it to others, don't bully it in the future. Can you remember?"