Chapter 83

The words of the king said that the hand of Wen Jing: "Swordsman five or six hundred people are waiting for us to save, brother, you can get the overall situation, do not be chaotic because of the big turtle."

Wen Jing nodded with tears.

Jun Yanzhi again said to Liu Yan: "Master, are there any injuries among our brothers?"

Liu Yan was busy: "The heart of the wall and Li Shu were injured, and they are lying in their own room."

Jun Yanzhi pulled Wen Jing's hand and walked away: "Master, you must first bring the big turtle into the room of Jing Shidi. Let's go to see the younger brother, and wait for the next big turtle."

Wen Jing's hand was tight, and the joints were a bit white.

Jun Yan's soft voice: "We are going to save you Li brother and brother, ah?"

Wen Jing shed tears and nodded heavily.

Jun Yanzhi and his ten fingers tangled and clenched, whispered: "Resist the point..."

Wen Jing's hand was holding the half finger and a jade ring: "Brother, do you know who this finger is?"

Jun Yan said faintly: "Hong Xiufeng Zhao Ningtian's ... now afraid that he has escaped."

When he came to the room of the heart of the wall, he was sitting at the table and writing, his eyes were low and depressed, and he looked a bit bitter. Mo Shaoyan saw him for the first time so afraid of death. He hadn't resisted for a long time. He whispered, "Where are you, are you writing a last word?"

Going to the wall and saying: "Well... writing it..."

Mo Shaoyan suddenly has some speechlessness: "...I am a brother, you still have two months of life, you know?"

The heart of the heart is sore and pharynx: "You are still too long in two months, why are you so worried?"

"...you can't die at all."

"You don't have to comfort me, you have your own illness, and no one in this technique is alive."

Jun Yanzhi stood at the door and coughed: "I am going to give you a cure."

"Healing? Can cure?" Going to the heart and looking straight out of the neck, a look is a deep grievance of Jun Yanzhi, the heart of the entanglement and up, can not help but add a sentence, "In addition to crying, you will heal ?"

Mo Shaoyan stunned him: "How do you feel so timid?"

Jun Yan sat down without saying a word.

Mo Shaoyan whispered: "As the saying goes, good people don't live long lives, and the evils are eternal. For the brothers, if you don't talk indiscriminately, you will die, and most of them will die."

"Roll, if I am dead, the most incompetent younger brother is you, I must be buried with you."

Although the heart of the heart is stunned, it is not completely unreasonable. When I say it once, I close my mouth. I am full of guardingly lying on the bed to let Jun Yan's healing, and squinting at the motion.

The healing is extremely depleted of the physical strength of the heart wall. Jun Yanzhi drives out the magical power in his body, and the injury to the heart wall is almost as good as it is, and the strength is not enough to fall on the bed to rest, hehe.

Jun Yanzhi looked up at Wen Jing, but he saw him looking out the window and whispered, "Is thinking about the big turtle?"

"Nothing..." Wen Jing bowed his head but did not dare to look at him.