CHAPTER 28

The end of the trial of Bafeng Cliff is similar to the original text.

Jun Yanzhi waited for a day before the export tactics. Liu Qianmo and others finally arrived. Everyone's heart fell on a large stone, but only fortunate that there was no accident. Li Shu and the Kuching Equality people saw the horrible and strange scene of the cave, their faces alternating green and white, almost spit out.

After everyone calmed down, Wen Jing said something about what happened in those days.

The nine disciples Bai Xiaoping was timid and rarely spoke. At this moment, he was a little surprised: "Is the Yuanmu Lingshi found by us?"

Jun Yanzhi took Lingshi out and saw that the Lingshi was only slightly larger than the earrings worn by the girl, but the aura was very rich. Looking up to the sun, there seems to be something flowing slowly in the Lingshi, showing a light green, colorful streamer.

The disciples of Hui Shifeng have never seen good things, and Liu Qianmo and others still stand the shelf, not a small family. A few young people looked at it faintly and looked at it, and he was very impressed.

Li Shu smiled: "This Lingshi was actually found by us. This time it can be considered as proud."

Liu Qian's heart is bitter: "Unfortunately, Master has retired. Even if we win a pass for Hui Shifeng, Master does not know."

Going to the heart of the wall, whispered: "Even if he knows, how can it? It will not be a serious matter."

Peng Shao quickly said: "Don't talk nonsense."

Everyone is silent.

Kuching said: "Since I found 'Yimu', then the brothers and the younger brothers must have one person to inherit and who to inherit?"

Liu Qianmo looked at Mo Shaoyan and whispered: "Go back and say this."

Mo Shaoyan looked at it silently, but lowered his eyes silently. He knew that since the "Yuanmu Lingshi" was found by Jun Yan, most of them were passed down by the brothers. Moreover, most of the disciples who have been passed down must become the next peak. The talents and masters of the brothers are much better than themselves. There must be no hope for them.

Even if I don't have much hope at the beginning, I know that I am not suitable to be an heir, but I still have such a lucky feeling, I hope that there will be a moment of scenery. Today, the fantasy is shattered, although the surface is happy for the brothers, but the heart is still sour.

Li Shu put his arm on the shoulder of Mo Shaoyan and sighed and said: "It's not ours. It's useless. I have figured it out. I can't build a foundation in this life. I don't build a foundation. It's also a lifetime? We can live a hundred years old, which is a long life in the world."

Mo Shaoyan said with a smile: "Don't let the masters hear when you are lazy and not practicing, and there will be a summit meeting after one year."

Li Shu said: "We are a full-fledged person. When you come out, you can do it."

The heart of the wall is eccentrically said: "Master, the disciple of Hong Xiufeng said, "We have passed down a scroll in Master, is there such a thing?"

Wen Jing looked up slightly and looked at him.

Duan Xuan once passed on an ancient scroll? Why didn't you mention it in the text?

Liu Qianmu frowned: "If someone else says something, you can't believe it."

He Lingdao: "What happened?"

Li Shudao: "When we passed through Changchun Valley, we encountered a disciple of Hong Xiufeng. There was a dispute in one sentence. One of the disciples said: 'Your master had passed down an ancient scroll in his early years, but he could not keep it! What are you rushing with us now? 'The disciple was immediately rebuked by the big disciple of Hong Xiufeng and told him to shut up."