Chapter 45

The first round of the test lasted for five days, and the spirits of He Ling, Jun Yanzhi and Wen Jing climbed like bamboo, and it was unstoppable!

He Ling refined the "Four Winds" into a layer, and the violent whirlwind swept the stage like a blade. There was no room for ruthlessness. Wherever he went, he was in a mess. Like his impatient character, he could not wait to end the battle immediately.

He won seven games, lost three games, and got twenty-nine pebbles into the second round.

Jun Yanzhi's "The Dead Wood Swordsman" only trained to the first level, but the puncture power is difficult to resist, enough to clear the disciples at the beginning of the foundation. The strange thing is that although the lethality of the swordsmanship is large, it can always be handed in at the end and it is up to date. This is contrary to the purpose of the "Dead Wood Sword" sword will hurt people.

Swords such as the character, although the sword is superb, but modest and tolerant, let the viewers like the spring breeze. This is more popular than the original "The Dead Wood Swordsman", and it is pleasing to the eye with his dusty appearance.

He won six games, lost four games, and got twenty-two pebbles into the second round.

If the event of He Ling is like the annual disaster film in Europe and America, and the event of Jun Yan is like the beautiful Xu Ke movie, the event of Wen Jing is like a funny film.

In this funny film, the actor only knows a trick, it is a sword.

The Qing Dynasty disciple has never seen such a person. Apart from a light stab, this disciple is nothing, even the simplest fireball has never been used. No matter what tricks others use, Wen Jing will only use the sword to block back, otherwise he will carry his head around the ring to escape, so that people can not help but can not help.

And the swordsmanship he generated by the sword, if there is no enchantment blocking, there is really a small dragon, the pride, the people look and want to see, the heart is sour and cool.

Facts have proved that the box office income of the funny film is the highest, so the Wenjing test, which accounted for more than half of the Jianzong. The disciples laughed and squatted, while they were brothers and brothers.

On the fifth day, the test ended. He won ten games and did not lose. He got forty-two pebbles and entered the second round.

Wen Jing has not seen Duan Xuan after he left the customs. He did not care. He did not expect that when he practiced the sword this evening, Duan Xuan did not ask for it.

"Qingsong refers to the road." Duan Xuan fell on the open space, shortly speaking the name of the sword.

The big turtle was on the ground and stared at it.

Duan Xuan teaches Jing Jing this move for more than half a year, and has not seen it since then. Wen Jing knows that he wants to check the results of his practice of swords. Although he is embarrassed in his heart, he has to resort to a trick, "Qingsong refers to the road," and the movements are quite satisfactory. There is no big mistake, but there is a shortage of swords.

The atmosphere immediately fell to freezing point. Duan Xuan looked at Wen Jing without saying that the surrounding air was cold and swirled with the cold wind.

"When you practiced for half a year, you practiced like this?" Duan Xuan's voice was low and severe, and the words came out like a flying knife. "Distracted?"

"No, no distraction!" Wen Jing hurriedly clarified, "I am stupid!"

Duan Xuan gas knot: "Stupid and reasonable, I am not too big to say anything? You are not stupid at all, I see you are distracted!"