Chapter 75

"I don't know, it should be the person who slashed the sword." Jun Yanzhi looked down and thought for a while. "I am just guessing... Hengyang Palace has a history of more than 2,000 years, and there is no "five elements". I have some doubts about the source and record of the book. Actually, there is no evidence at all."

Wen Jing suddenly remembered one thing and asked: "Your real name is Chang Sun Shaoyi. How did this surname come from?"

Jun Yanzhi also frowned: "I also wanted to ask you, how do you know the name of "Long Sun"?"

Wen Jing thought that he was so close to him, and there was no need to hide anything. He said: "My life experience is a bit strange. If I say it, you should never think that I am thinking."

Jun Yan seems to laugh and laugh: "Yeah."

Wen Jing thought about it and said, "It will take several hours to say it. It is better to go back and sit down and say."

Jun Yanzhi smiled and pulled his hand: "Go!"

The two of them returned to the small inn in less than a moment, and Jun Yan called the buddy to come to a jar of wine and a few dishes, and drink in the room with Wen Jing. Wen Jing did not drink very often, and he resigned a few words. Jun Yanzhi said lightly: "If you don't drink, I will feed you."

In a word, Wen Jing blushes.

After a few glasses of wine, Wen Jing pulled the collar down and pulled it slightly. Something was slightly sloppy: "I have to say something that is really ridiculous. After listening to the brothers, don't treat me as a different kind."

"Well, don't treat you as a different kind, let's talk."

Wen Jing told Jun Yanzhi everything from small to big. When talking about the scene of stabbing Jun Yan, Wen Jing regretted it, and was afraid of bringing back his sad memories. He couldn't say it.

Jun Yanzhi saw his head down, his voice more and more sobbing, and he hugged him with a smugness: "At the time you were misunderstood by me, stabbed me a sword, and the fault was not all on you."

Wen Jing nodded his lips and his face paled: "I have been in this life..."

Wen Xiang is full of care, and Wen Jing is pitiful. How can Jun Yan suffer from his "I can't wait to compensate you, how are you going, how are I willing?" So the latter thing was not heard for a while, and gently took off his clothes and said: "If we want to be together, there is an opportunity for compensation."

Wen Jing nodded with tears, and he was pressed by him, and he did it again.

late at night.

Jun Yanzhi holds the sleeping Wen Jing and gently touches the scar on his body.

I haven't known how many dreams I have done in the past few years, but when I wake up, they are all empty.

Nowadays, it is ecstatic, but when he sees these scars, he thinks of the suffering of Wen Jing, feels pain from the bottom of his heart, and grieves that he wants to cry.

Moreover, the scars burned by the three fires cannot be repaired with his current abilities.

If Wen Jing doesn't care, then he doesn't say anything, but his heart may not be so free and easy. When he falls asleep, he subconsciously buryes his left face in the pillow quilt and exposes his innocent right face. When the two met, Huajing did not like the candle. He always looked down sideways and didn't want Jun Yan to see his ruined appearance.

This is clearly a little inferiority, so that Jun Yanzhi can't say anything.

A warm hand lifted up and touched the face of Jun Yan, Wen Jing sleepy half-opened his eyes: "Sister... How did you cry?"