Chapter 53

"Get up!"

The volley of Mo Xuan made a long sigh, and the dragon head swayed gently, passing over the light gray clouds. The dust settled, and there was no more life. After Jun Yanzhi saw the heads of the heads, the five major factions arranged their clothes and sent the disciples back to the readings.

Finally on the turtle, everyone gradually settled.

Wen Jing looked down and found a quiet corner to sit down and talked to the ground with branches.

Jun Yanzhi also sat down with him and whispered: "Is it bad?"

The voice was as soft as water, and Wen Jing was flustered. He quickly looked up and said: "No, there is no bad mood. Brother, many people want to talk to you, you are going to entertain them."

Wen Jing quietly pointed to a group of disciples who looked at him not far away: "There are people who have saved you by yourself, waiting to thank you."

He said that he did not know how it tasted. They hurt the people in secret, and then rescued them. They also accepted their worship and gratitude with ease. This is awkward in any case, as if they had stolen other people's money and then lend them generously.

Jun Yanzhi whispered: "Teacher... I was too anxious that night?"

Wen Jing red face: "No, no."

"......That's good."

The silence of Jun Yan stood up for a while, and went to the crowd. Around ten people gathered around, and laughter and joy, surrounded by the group, attracted attention from everyone.

Not just myself, all the people here have been completely grasped by him.

Hearing people, he stood by and looked at him. He stood next to two or three disciples of Hengfeng, like the children who were left out.

Wen Jing looked at him, remembering his real name, and the "Ten" mark on his spine.

How can such a man with a temperament like a fairy be related to the whole thing? Don't say that others don't believe, Wen Jing himself has felt that there must be something wrong.

Jun Yanzhi's gaze did not fall on him, just let him breathe. Wen Jing stood up and looked around, bowed his head and went to an inconspicuous corner, looking at the fleeting snow-capped mountains and the white mist that gradually dissipated.

Where is it wrong?

"You are a good brother."

Suddenly there was a man's voice.

Wen Jing did not even need to turn his head: "How can you not join the fun?"

The tour seemed to be a smile that didn't agree: "He didn't save me. Why should I appreciate him? But you can see people admire, like being caught in the limelight, your face can't be hanged."

"...you are really idle."

The swimmer smiled and said: "How is this leisure? After you go back, you wait for my news, I will take you to see a good show."

Wen Jing smiled and said: "What is a good show?"

"It's boring to say it. In short, when will I call you, you will come out with me in the middle of the night, do you know?"

Wen Jing can't help but come to the interest: "Speak and count."

The two are full of enthusiasm, and Wen Jing has never been so comfortable in the past few days, talking and laughing, and speaking more and more without scruples. The tour seemed to rely on him, and casually said: "Where did you go with your brother on the night when Heng Tianmen had just been involved? I didn't fall asleep that night, I want to chat with you, neither of you are reading. "