Chapter 61

There was such a big movement in the small courtyard, and the ancient mirror school sent people to clean up the mess. The disciples who had just received the stand at the bedside of Liu Yumo, looked like a bitter melon, but had to smile and said: "This yard is a long time, it is time to repair it."

He sighed again and said: "Now is the autumn of trouble. Just now the elders of the road are negotiating things with the head, and they have lost their wits. Fortunately, the head is on the side, nothing big. It's just that luck is not good, but now The devil has not faded, and the coma is not awake."

Gao Xiao and Liu Yanmo glanced at each other and said: "This magical act is really strange, and it is very different from usual."

The disciple laughed with a good voice and said with a good voice: "The head knows that the monk was injured and should rest tonight. Also ask the monk to go to see the elders of the road tomorrow morning."

"That is natural. I will go back to Junshi."

"Thank you, thank you for the night, tonight, we will clean up another small house tomorrow morning, please go there to rest." The hospitality disciple with the younger brothers retired, "If there is no other command, we first gone."

Gao Xiao and Liu Yanmo quickly thanked.

Gao Xiaoyan frowned, but did not dare to say more, whispered and tried: "Your injury can be much heavier than your brother, how do you feel?"

"It's all skin trauma. I'm fighting with He Ling from a young age. It's very common for him to play a few times." Liu Yanmo lie down hard. "It's just a little difficult to move around. Gao's brother is for me." Let's say something."

"Row."

Gao Xiao came out of Liu Yu's strange room and walked through the ruined little courtyard. He went to the room of Jun Yan. When passing through the room of Wenjing, the door of the room was open and the candlelight was dim. Wenjing hand held a jade slip, and his face was pale and staring.

Gao Xiao thinks that he is really weird and asks: "Jing Shidi, what happened to you?"

Wen Jing immediately returned to God, subconsciously put Yu in his hands, and opened his mouth to the high school brother stiffly: "Nothing."

"I am going to see your brother, have he slept? Do you want to go together?"

"Should, shouldn't sleep." Wen Jing took Yu Jian's finger white, but smiled and said, "I will wait until the next high school brother."

"Well, have you been injured?"

"No, I am fine."

Wen Jing gently closed the door and opened the jade in his hand.

When he returned to the room, the jade lay quietly and quietly on the table.

Wen Jing did not know how this jade slip came in. He opened it with infuriating, and it turned out to be something he couldn't think of -

The last chapter of The Robbery of All Lives.

Jun Yanzhi returned to Hui Shifeng and found the body lying on the mountain, sitting quietly for one night. When the rest of the disciples came to comfort him, they found that his body was full of magic, no disguise, and finally revealed his identity.

The rest of the room was depressed and it was said that Jun Yanzhi was the thing of Yun Shaoyi. At that time, he softly took care of the child and regretted it.

At that time, the elders of Yuan Ying happened to be out of the customs, but they also accepted him. The banquet was painful, and the ancestral tower that was left behind by the illusory son was sacrificed.