Chapter 13: A monster, you have to be so arrogant

He was so entangled in the body that he couldn't move, and Wen Jing closed his eyes and tried to calm down.

At this moment, a message suddenly appeared in the brain.

[System Message: The host has not entered the system for 30 days. Is there anything I can help? ]

Wen Jing's temper has always been good, and at the moment he can't help but swear.

Didn't you look at Laozi's life and death now? ! What do you mean to help?

There is another message in the brain.

[System Message: The host is at a critical juncture, and the system is powerless. The system is in progress and takes about 24 hours to complete. ]

One hundred thousand grass mud horses rushed through Wenjing's heart.

He tried to calmly breathe.

The more struggling, the tighter the python is, the faster it dies.

At this moment, the cool snake skin is stuck on the face, very cold.

... Is it really going to be the belly of the giant python today?

The heart is constantly jumping wildly, Wen Jing's hands are tight, and my heart is alive! After waiting for a while, the expected pain did not come, only the snake that was wrapped around himself was constantly shaking and groaning.

Suddenly, the cold snake skin disappeared from the face.

Wen Jing opened his eyes and saw that the snake head stopped in front of himself one inch away and shook gently.

......How is this going?

Seeing food is too excited and excited, don't know where to get out?

Slowly, the body of the giant python was loosened, slipped from his body, and smashed into a huge mass on the ground. It squatted on the ground and slowly climbed away.

Wen Jing was really awkward, and then looked at him, the stealth technique was already broken.

The charm is made by the late monks of the foundation, and it is broken in an instant. The snake has at least the practice of the Golden Age!

Wen Jing is in the same place.

After the boulder came a slight tap and sound, the night was monotonous and calm, it seems to return to the scene.

Wen Jing carefully stepped forward and walked a few steps, but saw that the body of the giant scorpion shrank into a ball, his head buried, and he was shuddering under a huge stone.

What is the story of this giant?

Suddenly, the body of the giant python quickly stretched and opened his mouth.

Wen Jing was so scared that he fell to the ground and screamed. He didn't dare to stop for a moment, and even ran away.

Looking back, the long, long body of the giant scorpion slowly slid up, the blue light on the body slowly disappeared, and the boulder was smashed tightly.

Isn't the snake hibernating? So cold, what is it doing outside?

............I am a dividing line............

Hui Shifeng has giant pythons and these are repaired as amazing monsters. If Wenjing reports, Qingxu Jianzong will send Jindan monks to kill them for the safety of the disciples.

He thought for a long time, but he couldn't get it.

The monster did not hurt him, let him go, the nature is really not bad. And it seems to be sick and looks very painful...