Chapter 33

"What is the difference between the two brothers?" Jun Yan asked indifferently.

Wen Jing climbed down from the body of Jun Yan, and slammed back to the side, not daring.

Liu Qian said: "Jun Shidi also gets up, the lord has orders, let everyone go to the Qing Dynasty hall."

"What is it?" Jun Yanzhi opened the quilt, Wen Jing quickly helped him get out of bed.

He Ling simply said: "Tian Hengfeng has an accident."

Jun Yan can't help but be amazed: "What happened?"

Liu Qianmo sighed and said: "Go and know..."

Hearing the tone also knew that the situation was serious. Several people stopped talking, waiting for Jun Yan to put on his clothes, and flew to the Qing Dynasty Hall together with the moonlight.

The moonlight is shrouded in the Xiangyang Mountains like a gentle white gauze. From afar, the hall is brightly lit, and the low voice hears the voices, but it is not chaotic.

Peng Shao had already waited with Mo Shaoyan and others in front of Qing Xuan Temple. Li Shu shouted: "Brother, here!"

Liu Qianfei flew to the front of the temple and said: "Go!"

Ten people went into the Qing Dynasty Hall together, only to see the collection of the peaks and disciples. Some seemed to be pulled up from the bed in the middle of the night, the clothes were not neat, the hair was a little loose, and they gathered together and whispered.

"What the **** is going on? Why did you call us in the middle of the night?"

"do not know......"

"I heard that there were more than 20 people in Tianhengfeng who suddenly became mentally disordered. In the middle of the night, they were arrested by Lu Feng. Fortunately, they were all practicing disciples, and they were low-level and did not hurt much."

"what?!"

"Is the mind dying? Is it like Zhao Fengzhu?"

"...you ask me, who do I ask?"

"The Red Show Peaks have just gone mad during the day, and the Hengfeng will suffer this night. Is this planned?"

Just listening to Zhu Xi's voice from the hall: "The sect of the sect has a command, Hui Shifeng, Liu Qianmo, He Ling, Jun Yanzhi, Wen Jing's apse, and there is something to discuss. The disciples have recently seen suspicious people in the Xiangyang Mountains. Those who come to the vestibule will report to the temple. The rest of the disciples are waiting in the front hall and must not leave."

Liu Qianmo frowned: "What about us?"

He Lingdao: "I don't know, let's go."

The four men went to the apse together.

The front hall of the Qingxu Hall is magnificent and magnificent. The back hall is small but spacious and comfortable. I saw the dress in the dark green robes, the fairy face He Yan, sitting quietly in the first seat, sitting on the left and right sides of the more than a dozen peaks, or Tao or vulgar. More than 20 disciples were on the sidelines and waited.

Standing in front of a dozen peaks, it is the deacon of the deacon in charge of the fall of the day when Jun Yan and Zhao Ning Tian on the stage.

Four people came forward to meet, and Liu Qianmo said respectfully: "I don't know if the sects let me wait, what is the order?"

The seats are not in a hurry and do not slow down: "How is the red show peak Zhao Feng, now you know?"

"I still don't know."