Chapter 21: Finally fifteen years old

On the third day of the New Year, Wen Jing once again came to the ice spring, and got off with only one pair of pants and got off the water. The cold suddenly penetrates into the skin, and the teeth creak together. He stood still, waiting for the initial cold.

It is Jun's brother who comes to him for "forbidden".

Jun Yanzhi drew a circle in the water and said warmly: "At noon and evening, the eight divisions will come to give you food. After eight hours, you can come out."

"Xie brother." Wen Jing gritted his teeth.

Jun Yanzhi stood up and looked back at the thin body in the water and left silently.

He is not worried about Wenjing suffering.

That night, the body of the Wen Jing produced a warm current, the body of this kid may be special. Duan Xuan let him soak in the ice spring, I am afraid to stimulate this kind of physique, which is good for practice.

Recalling that night...

The footsteps of Jun Yanzhi stopped.

In his twenty-two years, that should be the warmest night, enough for him to be in a daze, think again, think again.

Jun Yanzhi returned to the room, sat in bed and meditation, and knew the innumerable ancient Chinese characters in the sea. There was no rule, and he gradually formed a paragraph with clear articles.

The words are difficult to understand, but they are easier to understand than the loss of the heart.

He meditated quietly until the night and opened his eyes.

The moon hangs in the air like fine teeth, and the valley is faint, and the body begins to tremble again.

Jun Yanzhi slowly took off his clothes and turned into a blue python, climbing out of the window.

The road between the mountains is faintly visible, and Jun Yan climbs along the cliff for a while, turning his head unconsciously and climbing deep into the jungle. The kid is practicing in the ice spring, and he can look at it from afar.

Lu Jing's practice is too low and he will not let him notice.

He stopped at the place where he was fifteen feet away from the ice spring, silently screaming in the snow and exploring the snake head.

He looked at it for a while, but suddenly felt a little strange.

How did Lu Jing not sound? When I left, I remember that I could hear his teeth creaking far away, and the body unconsciously groaned, causing a small splash of water, plus a small voice to curse Master's voice.

Why didn't you have any movements this time?

If he ignites the warm current as he did last time, it should not be frozen...

The snake crawled over in the blink of an eye, leaving traces of shackles on the snow.

When I came to the ice spring, Lu Jing still had no movement. Only a stiff body stood in the spring, her eyes closed and her lips trembled.

Jun Yan's care for the weakness of the snake body turned into a human form, pulling the boy out of the water.

Wen Jing unconsciously holds the neck of Jun Yan: "cold, cold..."

The thin arm was so powerful that he held his neck hard and made people angry and funny.

Jun Yanzhi took out a set of clothes and put it on himself. He swayed Wen Jing and flew to his stone house. How can it freeze? Why is the body not hot?