Chapter 11: You are a fairy outside the nine

The stone house is dark, cold and silent.

Jun Yan's waist with Wen Jing fell from the sky, with no expression: "... is here."

"Thank you for your brother."

Wen Jing's feet landed and ran to the house.

I lit the candle and the quilt on the bed was a high bulge.

Wen Jing gently held the big turtle up.

The black-eyed eyes looked at him, did not cater to and did not resist, but the four legs moved.

Just about to go out and turn around, but there is already a person standing in the room, his body is slender, and his expression under the candlelight is awkward, and he is slowly looking around.

Wen Jing handed the big turtle to Jun Yanzhi and touched its head: "This room is a bit empty."

"It was originally for fifteen people to live, and of course it looked empty."

Jun Yanzhi took over the big turtle and hugged it in his arms, but he still stood and didn't have to go.

Wen Jing stared at him. Standing still, is this going to stay and be a guest?

He tentatively asked: "Senior brother can hurry to go back? Is it better to sit down and talk?"

I thought he would leave, but did not expect Jun Yanzhi to say: "Alright."

He said, he sat down on the chair at the table, and the big turtle was placed on his lap.

Wen Jing stayed for a while and sat down. Although he was happy, he didn't know what to say. He didn't have a voice for a while, and he frowned and thought about the topic.

Jun Yan said quietly: "What are you thinking? Looks so distressed."

Wen Jing silently said, "I don't understand anything."

"what's up?"

"Tian Hengfeng's smell of people, Ming Ming sees him very well, is a gentleman, why is it right and wrong, help the Wu Ying arguing?"

Jun Yan said faintly: "...he is not a poor character, it is mediocre and incompetent, arrogant and short-sighted, even the people under his own hands can not tell. He was easily blinded by Wu Ying, only believe in one-sided words, heart Hemiplegia, I feel that we are bullying Wu Ying."

Wen Jing slowly nodded: "The people of Hengfeng that day were also blinded?"

"...This is roughly the case. If Wu Ying dares to tell the truth, I am afraid that there will not be too many people who are in his early life. It is a mistake to be able to control the beast. It is forgivable. It's a bad heart, and it's a good thing to be injured."

"Unfortunately, we have no evidence to prove that he is in bad health."

"Yes, there is no evidence."

Jun Yan has been hanging his head for a long time, and I don't know what to think about. Suddenly, he stood up with his big turtle and said warmly: "The night is deep, you still don't sleep?"

"Oh, good." Wen Jing also stood up.

I thought he was going out, but Jun Yanzhi stood still. Wen Jing looked at him and did not know what he was going to do. How can he sleep if the guest does not leave?

Looking at it, but suddenly a little sleepy, Wen Jing only felt that the upper and lower eyelids fight, hit a yawn and said: "I sent the brother to go out."