Chapter 64

Leaving the Elm Mountain Villa, Wen Jing detoured to the ancient mirror school.

Li Qingran of Hongfeng is a waver of the Xiuxian family. Wenjing wants to make friends with him. It needs some lines. So he rushed to the mountain of the same road to recognize the pro.

A few days ago, Lushan was stunned by people. Although he was treated by Jun Yan, he was still unconscious. Later, because Wenjing died, Wenjing ran back to the Qingxu Jianzong, so he only saw it until today.

Wen Jing handed the dark brand to the mountain of the road, and slowly said the life of Lu Yunfei for more than ten years. Of course, the part that won the house was not mentioned, nor did he mention the road to the road. Love and hate.

The road to the mountain pinched the sign of the Lujia family, and when he heard the name "Lu Yunfei", he was a little embarrassed and fell into meditation for a long time. When I opened it again, there was a faint sorrow in the voice: "When your grandfather was young, I ignored him and made him run away from home."

Because of the apology to Lu Yunfei, Wen Jing was left by the old man, telling the words and deeds of Lu Yunfei. The road to the mountain listened quietly, not much to talk, and occasionally asked a few words.

Wen Jing knew that the machine could not be lost, and then took the opportunity to inquire about the events of Hengyang Palace.

"What do you ask Hengyang Palace to do?"

"Grandpa said when he was drunk, the destruction of Hengyang Palace is not the same as that of the legend. There are two inheritance exercises in Hengyang Palace that are not known, so he was regretted before he died."

This is simply nonsense. But Jun Yanzhi once said that Luzhishan knows a little inside. Anyway, Lu Yunfei died without a certificate, how to set aside words from the road to the mountain pass.

"How did he hear about it?"

"It seems to be heard from a minister named Li."

The look of Lushan Mountain is gloomy, and it takes a long time to say: "What have you heard?"

Wen Jing carefully whispered: "... I also heard that Hengyang Palace was actually destroyed by the ancient mirror."

"nonsense!"

Seeing the face of the road to the mountains covered with dark clouds, Wen Jing immediately closed his mouth like a dumb. After a long time, Lushan finally calmed down and said slowly: "Since you have heard something, I am not jealous of you, but this matter has nothing to do with the ancient mirrors. Don't talk around."

"Yes."

The road to the mountain cleared his throat: "The surname of Li is a disciple under my door. I was unfortunately involved in the incident of Hengyang Palace. I was only blinded by people for a while. I have already repented of reading. He is dying. I wrote a letter before and repented to me. You should not pass it on in order to avoid harming the reputation of my ancient mirror school."

"Hangyang Palace is not destroyed by Yun Shaoyi?"

Lushan Mountain has been silent for a while: "It has been more than ten years, and I have also said what to do. Anyway, Yun Shaoyi is already dead. It is strange to be on his head, which is much better than spread out."

Wen Jing hangs his head and whispers softly: "... understand."

Lu Zhishan sighed again and said: "That Yun Shaoyi is not completely innocent. My apprentice is half-killed. All of them suddenly go out of control and want to come. It must be caused by Yun Shaoyi."