Chapter 18: In the event of a disaster, it should be removed.

Moonlight is like water, Wenjing is flying in the mountains, and the mountain road is clearly visible.

The catastrophe is indefinite, and there is no snake shadow on the moonless day. Instead, it is the night of the moonlight, and it can be seen from time to time.

Coming to the boulders, Wen Jing sneaked over and saw a huge body plated, and the snake head spit the letter. The body no longer trembles and shivers, looking at the moon quietly, bored.

He quietly lost a red fruit.

The snake head jerked up and bit the red fruit. He looked at Wen Jing and immediately spit it out. The fruit bones rolled on the ground.

Wenjing smashed the red fruit and rubbed it: "I obviously like it, why I refused to accept it..."

He did not dare to act rashly, and took out a red fruit, silently sitting down on a nearby rock.

The hand tried to affix the body of the giant python, and slowly touched it, very gentle.

The giant python did not resist, Wen Jing secretly happy, so he had to touch his head.

The snake's small temper is difficult, and he has just eat it.

Finally touched the top of the head, the snake's head moved, it seems that there is some dissatisfaction, but there is no more intense action.

Wen Jing is itchy. Didn't even open him?

After a moment of touching, the giant scorpion squatted down his head and silently spit the letter. Wenjing received it and put two red fruits into front of him: "Eat."

The giant squatted and ignored him.

Wen Jing endured for a long time, the heart suddenly jumped, and finally could not help but quietly said: "You are my monster, OK?"

The voice did not fall, the snake head suddenly lifted up, his eyes were cold, and the plated body stretched out to block the moon.

Wen Jing shrouded in the shadow of the giant python, and stayed awkwardly: "You don't like to be a monster? Hey, I know... no more dare, no more dare to ask..."

Suddenly, there was a loud noise not far away, and a light burst into the sky, reflecting the night as white.

A cold light rushed toward the giant scorpion!

The giant eyes are cold and flying in the air, and the blue light around them immediately forms a barrier in front of them.

The cold light hits the barrier, and the aura is scattered, like a broken knife tip, falling on the surrounding rock.

Wen Jing held his head, his arms and thighs were hurt by the aura of the blade, and suddenly there was blood, and his heart was wide.

The Raider is a Jindan monk, and I am afraid that there will be a later repair! who is it?

At this moment, Wen Jing only felt that he was so small that he did not know how to escape, but he was suddenly wrapped around his waist with his tail and guarded behind him.

A blue light came quickly and fell on the boulder, turning into a tall and straight Taoist.

At about thirty years old, the robes are gray, messy and messy.

He stood upright and stared at him coldly.

Wen Jing clung to the tail of the snake and was uneasy. This Taoist's cultivation is horrible. Is this giant python around him an opponent?

A long sword with a blue-light dragon body on it, I don't know where it came from, suddenly holding it in the hands of the Taoist priests.

In the mind of Wen Jing, "嗡" got a cry.