Chapter 39

Jun Yan's face was cold and stood up from the ground and looked at the road to the mountain and the seats.

He doesn't have to talk, but others don't dare to despise him.

Lu Zhishan puts the empty scrolls in his hand and gently sighs: "The inheritance you just accepted, can you know what the exercises are?"

Jun Yanzhi said slowly: "The power has been made clear."

Luzhishan Road: "Good, very good..." He looked at Jun Yanzhi and solemnly said: "The devil is the Taoist, now more than 70 people of the Qingxu Jianzong and the 16th generation of the ancient mirrors will depend on you. ""

The apse is quiet, waiting for the reaction of Jun Yan.

The prospect of Jun Yan was put on the table with the public, and the lips finally said: "The Sovereign and the other couples did not doubt that I was a magician in the past few days. Now I am assured of giving the life of Tian Hengfeng disciples to me?"

The seats are not changed, the face is clear, and there is no hint of coziness: "You are extremely talented and have to take on this important task. I think about the future of the Qingxu Jianzong. I doubt your identity is a matter of your own. You are smart. Extremely, you should not understand."

In the eyes of the seats, only the Jianxu Jianzong. He never likes things, doesn't ask others to understand, just asks for conscience.

Jun Yanzhi's head, and looked up again, his tone finally eased, and he resumed the appearance of a modest gentleman: "The lord's move, the disciple already knows. The Qing dynasty is difficult, and the disciple is dead."

The heads of the peaks looked at him. Everyone knows that Jun Yan does not want to die, nor does it work.

His appearance is very elegant, only when he is cold and squatting away from the distance of a thousand miles. At this moment, his look is slow, but he has a little warmth, and it makes people feel like a spring breeze, so that the atmosphere of the apse can be eased.

It's just that he said that, but he also slightly frowned, seemingly difficult and unwilling, but did not speak.

The seats looked at his face, his sleeves smashed, and a white jade brand appeared in his hand: "If you cultivate "Hundred Thousands of Souls", each level is refined, and it will be stagnant for three years, which is greatly unfair. This is Yurong. If you can save the Qing dynasty disciples, if you can save the Qing dynasty disciples, the sword in the building will take you a handle, and you can choose three sets of exercises, Xiao Tiandan and Qi Yuandan each. If you want other You can tell Zhu Xi again."

Feixianlou, in addition to the group's top three disciples can try to see the peak, only allowed the peak and Jindan monks to enter.

There are sub-products, middle-class products, top grades and top-level points in the exercises, and then they are passed on. There is a library in the middle of the mountain of Yurong Peak. There are thousands of works of the lower, middle and upper grades. Only the disciples can be built on weekdays. However, there are dozens of top-level exercises in the Feixian Building, and the power of several sets of exercises is stronger than some inheritance.

These three exercises will definitely make his cultivation more proficient.

The compensation for the seats was too late.

The eyes of Jun Yan, who took the box from their hands, sighed with anger, and finally disappeared even after the last trace: "...the disciple thanked the lord."

The road to the mountain saw the situation, slowly said: "The future is unpredictable. From now on, you must concentrate on practicing "Hundred Thousands of Souls", and you should not slack off. Unfortunately, no one knows the magic of this technique, but I am only a little rough. I have heard about the effects of the first three layers. On the third floor, it must be another world."