Chapter 49

He Ling's cold eyes stared at Wen Jing, and seemed to be guessing what medicine was sold in this little gourd.

Wen Jing has already flew up and cried: "The second brother did not follow me to see? Or, the second brother did not dare?"

This has a little effect. He Ling snorted from the nostrils, and the flying legs volleyed up. One foot squatted on Wen's buttocks, not light or heavy, but full of warning threats: "Lead the way ""

"Ah!" Wen Jing yelled ass.

He followed the small arrows in his head and walked through the mountains, and he was fascinated by the road. He is a lead, of course, I dare not ask He Ling where this is, slowly, the mountains are strange, there is a hint of sulfur smell.

There are more and more luminous stones, and they are getting denser and denser, just like the ground is covered in moonlight. Finally, there was a warmth in the cold, the water vapor rose, and the sound of flowing water was surrounded by towering rocks.

The arrow has stopped, indicating that this is where the magic is. Wen Jing did not know what kind of cruel scene it was, stopped to move forward, but was eccentric.

In the original text, no body was found in the iceberg hot springs, but the system brought him here. The strangeness is puzzling.

He Ling said: "Is it here?"

Wen Jing nodded and stepped forward: "I will go and see."

The surrounding area of ​​the hot spring is maintained by a layer of fine net enchantment, and ordinary people are not allowed to enter. Wen Jingfei fell on a high stone, and looked around for a long time outside the enchantment, but suddenly blushing, like an idiot looking at the water.

He Ling frowned impatiently and flew to the neighboring high stone, but he also saw it.

In the hot springs, the long and tall rocks stand like sparse trees. The woman lies on the back of the water, the long hair is scattered, the enchanting beauty, the crisp green chest and the thighs are exposed above the water, making people look good. It is a gentleman who can't hold it.

He Ling's face is getting more and more gloomy, and the body has formed a pressure of forced people, which makes people feel fear.

He fell down with Wenjing's collar and said coldly: "You let me see the good show in the middle of the night, is this?"

Wen Jing stayed a bit and panicked: "Not this!"

"What is that?" He Ling's voice was cold again, and there was a small whirlwind in his hand.

Wen Jing's stomach can't spit out, and seeing that the whirlwind is getting bigger and bigger, he is desperately seeking for mercy: "I am wrong in the second division, I will never dare anymore!"

He Ling looked at him coldly and gradually calmed down. He took the whirlwind in his hand and took it: "Go!"

Wen Jing couldn't figure out what happened, and he followed He Ling, but he didn't dare to complain. The iceberg hot spring is the holy place of Hengtianmen. It can only be invisible, and the woman in the water is clearly the main water of the Jiugong of Shuiyue Palace. How can I bathe in this hot spring?

He Ling was a little angry, and sighed: "You look at the women's bath at night, do you know your brother?"

Wen Jing burst into a burst: "No, don't know."

He Ling slowly turned his head, his eyes like a sword generally crossed the cheeks of Wen Jing, let him start a goose bump in amazement: "The light car is familiar, it has been a few times."