Chapter 70

After the seats were thrown away by the disciples, the roof of Wenjing's residence collapsed, and the walls on one side were half-turned. There were broken ruins everywhere, wooden chairs and tables fell to the ground, but no one came. Cleaning and repairing.

This time is already early spring, but the night wind is still as cold as a knife.

There was a shadow moving in the darkness of the valley. Suddenly, a person fell on the open space of the room and looked down.

The bed here is cold, the quilt is cold, and there are no traces of people.

He sat down slowly on the bed, his face was unclear, calm, or stupid, not knowing what he was thinking. The big turtle fell from his arms to the ground, quietly licking the reads;

Jun Yan's intently, one inch and one inch stroking the messy traces of the bed.

"Wen Jing..."

The sound is in the night wind.

Exploring the gap between the bed and the wall, Jun Yan slowly picked up an old book. When the finger touched the page, the movement of Jun Yan stopped, and the shoulder collapsed like a heavy object.

He finally understood what the book was.

He did not know where this kid came from such a big skill, and from where he found another inheritance of Hengyang Palace, "The Five Elements Return to the Yuanjian Method."

Jun Yanzhi held the book in his hand and slowly opened it.

The pages of the book are incomplete, and the handwriting is half-small, as if it was suddenly interrupted when accepting the inheritance. As for the specific truth, it is now impossible to trace.

Perhaps it is this book that is not complete, Wen Jing did not tell him?

He is really stupid...

Jun Yan slowly sat up from the bed, picked up the wooden chair that had engraved himself and Wen Jing, and cleaned the desk. The books were scattered and scattered in a random way. Jun Yan's quiet, one local and one local, picked up the dust and cleaned it up neatly.

He sat at the table for a moment, took out an unusually familiar blue-covered book and quietly opened it.

Sure enough, each page, every page, is a small story that I personally sketched.

This book has not been found since he returned, and he was really stolen by this kid.

Turning to the last side, a seemingly personal grotesque thing is holding a seven-snake snake. The word "Jing" was written on the head of the man, and the word "Jun" was written on the head of the snake. The person who painted it seemed to be afraid that he could not recognize it.

The corners of Jun Yan's mouth twitched slightly, seeming to forget everything around him.

Suddenly, his eyes lifted: "Duan Xuan?"

The people outside sneered: "The Master is not willing to call."

Jun Yanzhi put the book on the table: "Master's residence in the middle of the night, it is really interesting."

Duan Xuan walked in slowly, carrying his hands and not talking, his eyes staring at him like an ice blade.

"Master is here to wait for me?"

"........."

"How do you know that I will come?" Jun Yan slowly walked in the room, and thoughtfully cast his eyes on him.

Duan Xuan looked at him coldly: "I want to know what happened to the Hengyang Palace that year. What have you done in recent years?"

Jun Yanzhi stood quietly: "The Hengyang Palace is slain by me. The turbulent waves that have been set up in the bamboo wind country over the years are also my interest, and there is no reason."