Chapter 74

The author has something to say: Now I want to explain one thing to everyone. . The original outline of the attack and reunion is: Wen Jing did not want Jun Yan to see his wounded appearance, so the appearance of the disillusionment before the disillusionment. Jun Yan thought that Wen Jing was someone who faked him to lie to him. He chopped him with a sword in annoyance, almost killed his life, and found his true identity in time, regretting it, and then it was a real reunion. The disfigurement and the illusion of Dan are set to push this high tide, but I wrote it several times yesterday, and I didn't find the right feeling at all. The more I wrote, the more annoying, the more I wrote the more chaotic, and finally let them reunite directly. .

——————————

In fact, I am a little uncomfortable about this. Now I decided to rewrite the last part of the chapter yesterday. I know that everyone is sure that someone is not happy, but there is no high tide. I always feel that I have a big spread. In the end, I was so wasted and uncomfortable. Ask everyone to forgive.

——————————

I put the revised part in the "The author has something to say", but in fact only changed the last part, I really forgive.

——————————

Wenjing's back was cold and suddenly realized that he had made a very serious mistake.

He didn't have time to think about it, and he quit the library, and wanted to leave quickly in the night, but it was already late.

Behind the scenes, there was a cold, calm, and familiar voice.

"Looking for the "Five Elements to the Yuan Jian Jian"?"

Wen Jing was too confused to think.

How can I meet in this situation? He is not the one to be arrested by Jun Yan!

"Since it is here, why bother to go? If you can't find the "Five Elements to the Yuan Jian Jian", is it not defeated?" The voice is calm and the sound is very beautiful, but the tone is ruthless and cold. Chilling, "Who did you send it, why not show me your face?"

Wen Jing bites his teeth.

The situation is urgent now, do you want to reveal the true face? I was hurt like this, I was afraid to scare him... But if I turn around, I am not going to die tonight?

Wen Jing pondered for a moment, thinking of his own appearance in his mind, his face turned into a state of disfigurement quickly. He slowly turned and walked into the moonlight coming in through the window, looking at the familiar figure in the darkness, his heart swaying.

His voice was a bit hoarse and a little expecting: "Sir brother, it is me. I escaped from the tower."

The figure stood quietly and did not speak for a long time.

The moonlight falls on the face of Wen Jing, clear and somewhat dreamy. Wen Jing knows that he must see clearly. The heart flutters like a rabbit. He slowly walks forward and criticizes: "Brother, it is me, I am not..."

The word "death" has not yet been exported, and a fierce aura suddenly rushes to him. The aura was fierce and fast, Wenjing did not have the slightest defense, and the chest was immediately penetrated!

Everything came so fast, he couldn't make a sound even if he screamed, and fell to the ground, looking at Jun Yanzhi in a panic.

He groaned: "Brother..."

what happened? ! Can he still show his flaws when he plays himself? !

"He has a big eyebrow to the left and half an inch below the right eye. There is a small mole. You are pretending." The voice of Jun Yan is cold and cold, and there is no slight wave. It seems to be disheartening and abhorrent. He slowly took out the long sword: "You know, I hate the most, others pretend to be him."