Chapter 43

Suddenly a burst of cool, the mountain wind blowing in from the window, mixed with rain through the room, the false window creaked.

Wen Jing rushed to bury himself in the shoulders of Jun Yanzhi, biting his smooth neck without knowing what to do.

Jun Yan's soft voice: "Don't worry, my brother."

Wen Jing is sad to cry.

He thought that he admired the admiration of the monarchy, so he turned around like a puppy, but he did not know that his feelings for his brother were so embarrassing, too shameless...

Wen Jing couldn't help but kiss the lips of Jun Yan, and said intermittently: "Brother, me, I am sorry, I am simply..." Not a person...

A soreness spread out in the heart of Jun Yanzhi. He kissed the small animals in his arms wholeheartedly: "It doesn't matter, I have already been... very long for you..."

Suddenly a glare of brightness outside the window, the half of the room was like a white, Wen Jing slightly smashed, and then, a thundering thunder exploded on the top of the head.

Wen Jing's movements suddenly stopped and panic.

Jun Yan's clothes are scattered, the body is half covered, the lips are bitten by themselves, and even a few traces of blood, there is a sense of beauty after the raging.

Rumble -

The thunder sounded again, and the sound was louder and more harsh. The lightning seemed to split the sky in half. It seemed to be full of anger. Wenjing scalp was numb and his eyes were hot.

Even God can't look at it, are you going to clean up him?

"Younger brother..."

Under the shackles, whispering, hoarse and low, Wenjing's head became groggy again.

He once again bowed his head and kissed, shyly saying "I'm sorry", while shaking and pulling the clothes of Jun Yan, panicked, unruly biting, guilty, unbearable * but like in the wilderness The flame burned him out of thinking.

Outside the door, if there is a seemingly nowhere, there is a magical pressure.

Jun Yanzhi's eyes are slightly stunned, but he can't stop Wen Jing from looking up: "Someone..."

In the heart of Jun Yan, bitter, nodded: "Yeah."

Wen Jing looked down at him, and his courage was not big. At this moment, he was even more shy and self-confident. He slammed his fist and quickly got out of bed, rushing to the hospital desperately, screaming and panting.

He looked up in guilty conscience, but he saw Duan Xuan standing not far away, looking at him coldly.

"Master, Master..." Wen Jing's tears whispered.

Master has been standing here, and he must know about his own bullying of his brother...

Duan Xuan's body is a bit stiff. If you say something and can't say it, it's been a long time to say coldly: "Is it worth two hundred swords today?"

"Yes, not yet..." Wen Jing Lala's own loose clothes, guilty of guilty.

Duan Xuan did not speak, but gave a cold cry.

Wen Jing has a mouthful. I just said that I was not lazy in the past few days, and I was arrested today. Duan Xuan's cold voice is exactly what "Don't dare to argue in front of me".

Wen Jingyu pulled his head like a defeated beggar. The wind sweeping him with the rain, Wen Jing from head to toe, nowhere is not discouraged.

The door of the room was swaying, and one came out from the inside, and the footsteps were gentle, standing in front of Wen Jing: "Master."