Chapter 36

Xi Fang and the public peaks look at each other, and follow the road to the mountain into the Qing Dynasty Hall.

Zhu Xi quickly told people to lift up a dozen unconscious disciples and set them up.

On the square, Weng admired the Junyan, standing with Wenjing, with fear, suspicion, and sullenness.

I don't know why, he inexplicably suspected that he was in the heart.

Jun Yan's head is down and he doesn't speak.

The gaze is so ridiculous as it is on the back. Fang Cai He Ling left early, and Liu Qianmo and other disciples also left, but Jun Yan wanted to stay and know the result, and he accompanied him. Wen Jing frowned, pulling the hand of Jun Yan: "Brothers, let's go back."

"Yeah." Jun Yan was gently taken by him.

After a few steps, there was a blast of wind, and a dark gray figure fell in the air, standing still and blocking their way. The people around them cast curious eyes, but they didn't say anything, just looking at them.

"Who is this?"

"Who is he who you don't know? Hong Xiufeng's disciple, Wang Jin."

"Wang Jin, the ninth in the Qing Xuan list?"

"It is him."

The gray-clothed man was cold and said slowly: "Jun Shidi, I heard that when you and Master were on the ring, the whole body had released the fragrance?"

Wen Jing did not want to pay attention to him, bowed his head and continued to pull the line before the death.

A long sword stopped the two men, and the sword was cold and sharp. Wang Jin's cold ice and ice to Jun Yan: "Jun Shidi, can you have this?"

Wen Jing angered and said: "This brother has already known this in detail. Naturally someone tells you, how can I still ask my brother?"

Wang Jin sank his face: "Why is it not too late or not, is it a scent on the ring?"

Wen Jing's heart burst into flames. He looked back at Jun Yanzhi and saw that he didn't want to argue, only pulling his own hand. Wen Jing was even more distressed, and said to Wang Jindao: "My brother's physique is special. When can the fragrance be managed? The situation has been checked by the lord, not the scent of 'Three Insects'."

Everyone slowly leaned up and listened.

Hearing people standing in the distance, watching quietly.

"When the fragrance is distributed, it masks the aroma of 'Three Insects', and it is impossible." Wang Jin stared at Jun Yanzhi, slowly.

Wen Jing said angrily: "What good is your evidence?"

Wang Jin looked at Wen Jing and looked at him. "When the younger brother, the disciple of Fang Cailu's elders is out of control, I clearly see what you are meditating in your mouth. What are you thinking about?"

As soon as this statement came out, everyone looked at Jun Yanzhi with a brush, and they were somewhat alert.

What do you think of? To the sorrowful sorrow? Spell?

Wen Jing was angry and said: "Jun brother is talking to me whispering. You have nothing to do, just look at what my brother is doing?"

Wang Jin is forbearing and does not make himself angry: "I talk to your brother, you retreat. Tian Hengfeng's disciples are ruined by the devil, and now I have some doubts, this magic is among us."

Said, the sword turned over and pointed to the front chest of Wen Jing.

The eyes of Jun Yanzhi were slightly stunned, and Wen Jing was immediately behind him. Wen said: "This brother is suspicious of me and is also reasonable. Just when the disciple of Fang Cailu's disciple is in trouble, I am really talking to the younger brother. There is nothing wrong with it. At present, the matter is still unclear. If the brother is really convinced, just grab me and I will not have to worry about my younger brother."