Chapter 19: I am the body of Sanyang.

Every festive season, especially New Year's Eve.

Needless to say, this is a New Year's Eve spent in the Ice Springs.

Surrounded by green pines, white snow clinging, icicles hanging upside down, far away from the peak of Hui Shi, the Qing Dynasty megaliths that seem to be rising, like a fairyland, the scenery can be called a must.

Unfortunately, this is of no use for Wenjing, who only wears a pair of trousers in the ice spring.

His teeth fought, his face was white, and his mouth complained vaguely.

This is really too poisonous, too poisonous...

In the New Year's Eve, the brothers are eating dumplings, but they are sent here to practice.

The water quality of the ice spring is special, it does not freeze all the year round, but it is cold. With his six-layer training, he can barely resist the cold and not freeze.

The body automatically spoke spontaneously, escaping the aura to compete with it, and barely help to repair. Wen Jing thought, if you soak in this ice spring for a month, maybe there is progress.

However, this method of cultivation is miserable, and the person will abuse himself unless the head is caught by the door. For example, the snow-capped mountain Bishen tea is drinkable and comfortable, and the cultivation is growing fast.

I want to think about it, I still feel that this Xuan is too embarrassing.

From the early morning to the evening, it was banned in ice spring water. The stomach is awkward, only Liu Qianmo has seen him once. He fed Wenjing a few mouthfuls of rice and moved him to his heart.

Now the brothers are eating New Year's Eve, and there is no such thing as a poisonous master. No one dares to give himself a meal.

Wen Jing's heart is unwilling. On New Year's Eve, everyone is reunited, warm and lively, but they are alone and suffer...

Self-sweeping in front of the snow, no matter what other people's business... Duan Xuan wants him to understand this truth?

When I was a hero, I was very happy. Now I suffer, and I will kill my will.

Even if he was punished, the giant python did not know... Duan Xuan is this purpose?

The sky sank, the forest slowly darkened, and Wenjing's lips were a bit blue.

It's too cold, I really want to close my eyes...

I don't know how long it took, a sudden burst of heat came from my shoulder, and I slowly entered, and I wanted to make people stretch.

Wen Jing suddenly awake, grabbed the hand on his shoulder: "...who?"

All around is already dark, Wenjing can't see anything, only know that there is a person on the shore. The fingers of the hand are slender, long and thin, and the texture is smooth, and it feels so good...

On the shore, the man's low voice was heard, and the gentle and harmonious, reassuring people: "Road brother."

"Jun, Jun brother?" Wen Jing is a little helpless, "How come you?"

No one spoke in the dark, but the slender hand slowly pulled back. The sound of the collision of a bowl of spoons, something is placed in front of you, steaming hot.

"The master can't come, let me send you a bowl of dumplings."

Wen Jing eyes are hot, his hands are coming out of the water and picking up the bowl on the shore. The brothers did not forget him, and the brothers came to give him dumplings...