Chapter 14: Brother, trouble you

On the evening of the first day of the twelfth lunar month, Wen Jing changed his clothes and checked the things that the night patrol had to bring. Transfiguration stone, invisible character,...

Two spirit grasses by the bed, he searched from the mountains during the day, but did not know whether to bring them.

The big turtle was on the bed and looked at him motionless.

Wenjing opened the door and the snow flew into the room. He brought the hood on the side and faced the big turtle on the bed: "You haven't been home for a few days? Is the brother of the sorrow abuse you, so that you always run here, huh? He looks elegant, is it back? Always bullying you?"

The big turtle naturally did not speak, did not nod, and did not shake his head.

"...I didn't abuse it, and I never bullied him." The low voice sounded after itself, warm and awkward, and could not hear the anger.

Wen Jing stayed, and quickly turned his head and smiled: "How come the brothers?"

... actually caught up in the right, really can not say bad things in the back.

The snow of the goose fell on the green shirt, seemingly thin, but the person did not see the cold. Wen Jing looked at him with an eye and said: "This big snow, the brother is not cold, it is really envious."

"You won't be cold after you build the foundation."

"Well..." Wen Jing smashed his hand and put the headdress on it.

Jun Yanzhi slowly said: "You want to watch the night tonight?"

"Ok."

"The master told me in the morning, let me ask what you need."

"Nothing." Wen Jing looked down for a while, then asked in confusion, "Jun brother, if I want to find a monster in the Xiangyang Mountains, how to find?"

"...What monster?"

"A python."

"What are you looking for? Want to raise?"

Wen Jing couldn't help but feel the temper of the giant python, and shook his head with a lingering fear: "I am afraid that I can't raise it, and the python is a little temper."

The look of Jun Yan is the same, but the lips are in a straight line.

Wen Jing said to himself: "...a little bit of a temper does not matter, very cute, how much more. Just I can't find it, can't make it."

"What do you do with it?" The voice was cold and cold.

"...report it, it's a little spiritual, saved my life." It seems to be for repaying, not thinking about it, and Wen Jing does not know why.

The silence of Jun Yan has been flying for a long time, and finally flew up: "...you have nothing to do, I will go first."

"Ah, good... the four brothers are good."

The black sky, the fingers are not visible, there is no temperature, and there is no moonlight. Wenjing lightly cooked the road and slowly flew in the dark night.

The catastrophe is hard to find, the haunt is impermanent, and the animal does not want to see him. Wenjing has a dim sum, I feel that I can't wait for it, and my mind is already weak...should.

Walking, not far from the light knocking.

Wen Jing's heart was moving.

He gathered a group of auras in his hands and looked at them through the blue light. He saw a large stone in the distance of a dozen steps. The slight knocking sound came from behind the big stone.