Chapter 69

Li Qingyun bathed in the springs of the jungle. In the past, it was inaccessible, quiet and comfortable. Tonight, I didn't know how to call out. A group of invisible disciples, confused and confused, was upset. She is not good at the naked body around the male disciple, and she can't attack it. She hates it and can't wash it.

She was about to put on her clothes and leave, but she was so cold that she heard the people complaining about the sad words, and immediately poked her into a strong fire.

She is one of the five great Jindan elders of the Qingxu Jianzong. It is a matter of sighing to kill the people in the middle of the building. She stood still in the same place, her eyes were exposed to the cold, and a few winds blew the people.

The smell of people licking his neck, like a slap in the throat, does not scream, Junyi's face is instantly congested, swollen and red.

Li Qingyun said: "Who is the woman who is in private with you?"

"..." I heard that people are not vocal.

The aura of the neck suddenly tightened, smelling people's breath is not smooth, turning up the white eyes, the heart is suffering.

Li Qingyun slowly said: "Tell me who the woman is."

The smell of people's mind is dizzy, the heart is scared to death, and the **** points to the neck, meaning "I can't stand it, you let me go!"

The reason why Li Qingyun appreciates Ji Keqing is entirely because of her noble and cold temperament, which is similar to her own, so she feels a bit sympathetic. After carefully teaching for a few years, the feelings are deeper. How can a man be able to bully her casually? Even Lu Changqing's great disciple does not work.

She saw that people were clear-eyed, clean and self-satisfied, and persisted for a few years. It was Lu Changqing who personally went to the door to raise a family. This was the only way to give Ji Keqing a double monk. I can't think of him actually making such a thing privately, it is simply unreasonable.

The man's neck was loose, and immediately fell to the ground, screaming and gasping. Li Qingyun's spirit is overwhelming, so that he can't move the score without moving, and the bones are uncomfortable.

The disciples of Tian Hengfeng were somewhat intolerant, and they pleaded with enthusiasm: "Please ask Li Feng to be merciful!"

Li Qingyun didn't even look at them, and sighed: "I still haven't asked you, I still dare to ask for love? I will stand up and shut up, no need to talk!"

Twenty people stood in the same position as the coffin, and there was no one who dared to say anything.

"Say, who is that woman?" Li Qingyun's tone is not high, but it makes people cool from the neck to the spine, and the hair is straight.

The man admired his head and bit his teeth.

This Li Qingyun is really heart-felt and poisonous. The reputation of a woman is more important than that of a man. Let him say the name of Rong Yun in front of so many people. How can Rong Yun rise in the future?

Even if he and Li Qingyun are both here, he can't say it!

"Don't you say?" Li Qingyun's voice is light and floating.

The heart of the people admired, and did not dare to look up and look at her, only to keep his head down and read.

Suddenly, I only heard a few squeaks of "squeaky" sounds. When I heard the body trembled, I immediately had a few more blood holes. When the red clouds bloomed like white plum blossoms, they slowly expanded on white clothes. He didn't expect Li Qingyun to shoot so quickly, his eyelashes trembled a little, and he screamed in his teeth and swallowed it hard.