Chapter 91: Fanwai: Duan Xuan Lu Yan (middle)

Duan Xuan seriously injured four divisional brothers, this matter is not a small matter, Lu Hao will be severely punished in front of everyone, with the Qingyan long whip whip up ten whip, the injury only after more than a month to heal.

The four disciples were also bullied by the same door. After being hurt, they were all whipped by Lu Hao, and they were all effective. Since then, no one in Hui Shifeng has dared to provoke.

Duan Xuan acted too coldly and did not like to communicate and talk. Lu Yi thought for a long time and decided to take him to take care of the teachings.

For a few decades.

"Xiaoxuan, in front of the ten feet."

The blue man whispered in the ear of the black youth, the young man in black smiled and jumped out a few feet, only heard a tweet and wings flapping. When the black youth jumped back, he had already caught one. Only colorful birds.

Lu Yan smiled: "The speed is really faster than before. Cut the claws and take ten drops of blood. This is gone."

Duan Xuan whispered and said: "Yes."

The blood of these three colors is best for cooking, but this kind of bird is cautious and timid, never near-born, and flying very fast, difficult to capture. Duan Xuan practiced the wind system, not letting him do this was a waste.

Lu Hao flew in the air and whispered to him: "Xiaoxuan, I will start to retreat next month. You must work with your master to temporarily help me manage the affairs of the peak, remembering that there is room for everything."

"Yes, Master." Duan Xuan looked at him and whispered, "How long does it take?"

"More than two years, and less than half a year."

"Ok."

"You have been with me for decades, and your heart has converged a lot. Your master and brother are soft and have no decision, just want you to balance..." Lu Hao looked at him with a slight look, and said, "You don't want too. To be arbitrarily, there is something that should not exist in the heart, and more people negotiate."

"Yes."

Lu Yan did not understand: "How is this kind of mentality?"

Duan Xuan does not speak.

Lu Yisi Shen Shenfan, smiled: "Xiaoxuan, after I retreat, you have to work hard... This way, after I leave the customs, I will reward you with something, what you want, as long as the Master has it, I will give it to you."

Duan Xuan heard a bow and bowed, saying: "Is this true to Master?"

"really."

"Ok."

A drop of raindrops fell on the shoulders, and another drop fell on the top of the head. Gradually, the spring rain fell, and it took a while. Lu Hao's footsteps did not speed up, but instead slowed down, and he smiled and said: "Before, the teacher liked to wander in the drizzle. Although he felt good, he also felt a sense of loneliness. Now you are there, I feel that everything in the world is complete. Xiaoxuan, you are very important to Master, do you know?"

Duan Xuan lowered his head and whispered: "Yeah."

The two fell on a spacious bluestone floor, standing quietly in the light rain and mist, only to hear the sound of raindrops hitting the leaves.

The days of retreat have been particularly fast, but only relative to retreats. Lu Yan practiced in the cave above the spiritual source, not knowing the years. On this day, the lotus in the sea suddenly blooms, the white light aura rises, and the body is as comfortable as a dip in the spring. I don't know how long it took, the consciousness gradually became clear, and when I went to the details, the lotus flower had turned into a white bead.