Chapter 16: Good people don't live forever

"Tian Hengfeng disciples do not believe in Mu Qiuqiu's magic repair, and they provoked Jun Yanzhi and Ji Keqing. Jun Yanzhi did not want to care about them, and stepped back: "Please check clearly."

Ji Keqing said coldly and coldly: 'He was injured by the magic repair, I saw it with my own eyes. '

Mu Zhiqiu has a friend Yang Dongyue. He has always had some prejudice against Hui Shifeng. At this time, he couldn't bear it. He said: 'Lonely man and woman, I don't know what to do in the middle of the night. Maybe it is a good thing that Mu Shi brother broke. Only got a poisonous hand and framed him! '

Ji Keqing listened to this, his face sank, and there was a Tsinghua sword in his hand, which spurred Yang Dongying. Just listening to the sound of 'Dangdang', Yang Dongying panicked with a long sword, but was stabbed in the arm.

The crowd lifted him up in a row, and said to Ji Keqing: "You have hurt the same door!"

Outside the Qing Dynasty, the atmosphere is arrogant.

Jun Yan's frown: 'Please speak a little, please don't destroy the woman's reputation. '

Ji Keqing glanced at him and looked at everyone with a cold face.

......

Wen people admire from the Qing Xuan Temple, looking at the monarchy and standing together with the fascinating girl, the heart suddenly sorrow and grief. "

- From the thirty-second chapter.

The original text has Ji Keqing, the girl's family is most reluctant to be innocent, and Yang Dong night pokes a **** hole.

Things have been two months ahead of schedule, but they still ran into Ji Keqing. Why is this so?

A long time later, Wen Jing listened to the interpretation of Jun Yanzhi, only to understand.

Tian Hengfeng has many disciples, and Mu Zhiqiu has only one chance to visit the mountains in a few months. However, the magic power he has refined is to be smelted once a month. After the tour begins, there are many inconveniences.

Mu Zhiqiu ordered his life, and he was patrolling the mountain every month for the purpose of practicing magic. I heard that there is no doubt about him, and I have accepted it.

On the third day of the month, Jun Yan's monthly tour was drawn to the seventh to the ninth. He made plans to kill Mu Zhiqiu in the future, exchanged with He Ling, and patrolled the mountain from 16 to 18 every month.

However, the 18th of each month is the day when Ji Keqing visited the Sixteen Peaks. Therefore, regardless of whether Wang Yan's February or hands-on, it is bound to hit Ji Keqing.

At this moment, Lu Shaoqing and Wen Renmu have stepped into the Qing Dynasty Hall. Jun Yan's quietly pulls Wen Jing to go, but he is stopped by a disciple. The disciple was very angry and said, "And don't leave! How do you fight with Mu brother?"

The way of the monarchy: "We should have reported the report, it is better to wait for your master to come out and make a decision."

At this point several people came up and surrounded them.

"First wounded Wu Ying, and killed Mu Shixiong. Do you have Hu Shifeng with us?"

"You said that Mu brother is a magic repair, I think you are like a magic repair."

Jun Yan calmly stepped back: "Please check it out."

Wen Jing Xin Xia.

At this time, Ji Keqing should take up the task of protecting the man, but the woman is not there. Do you want to take it? How can I kill a dog or kill a cat?