Chapter 20: Duan Xuan's inner world

As the segment Xuan practice to check the disciples, all joking mood, returned to their rooms, or exercise technique method, or relax repose.

The following morning, it was still as black as ink, Wen Jing early to get dressed, came to the hall.

The house has five or six people waiting Ku Haha master.

, The segment Xuan is a controversial figure, mixed. Some people like his character altogether, some people think he is a disciple irresponsible predict will be cannon fodder.

At first, Wen Jing Xuan of the segment is not like until a reader named "Zhenshuiwuxiang" will excerpt text of all the paragraphs of section Xuan out, after careful analysis, Wen Jing fishes him some change.

This long commentary called, there are more than four thousand words, a kind of add more pleasure to read.

[Segment Xuan maximum charges, is irresponsible, cold cold heart, not learning to teach his disciples practice. Let's see if it really is so.

Chapter 37: "Jun Yan's practice has been to re-fourth, but red is not breaking the blade segment Xuan whole body aura body care segment Xuan looked at him coldly, suddenly developed Reiki, just listen to the sound of metal fracture of several more. Jian Yi neatly cut off into four. Dayan Jun looked earth broken sword heart of a move. "

Here, segment Xuan quite ruthless, while apprentice training, the apprentice sword ruined. But Yan Jun's "heart of a dynamic," What did he heart it?

Look here.

Chapter 98: "Bitter monk then in the hands of the red sword away, laughing loudly: 'even without the evil sword, and I will get you chop the meat.' Then he hands from the side of qi disciples He grabbed a two-edged sword in the goods, flying over the pages to the king of Yan. Yan Jun's right hand, shook hands pale blue edged sword. he did not hurry to rush, only to Reiki body care, trying to resist. awhile, cyan suddenly fly sword, stabbing at a speed of maneuvering the other, only heard the sound of the collision of the metal, and then the pain sword snapped. shocked seat lift. "

You will not feel this move Jun Yan, the segment Xuan and make a bit like? Anyway, I feel like.

Jun Yan Hui Shifeng is the most savvy, his "heart of a dynamic" will not be because of an irregular heart rhythm. I think he understood what Duan Xuan taught him.

If you feel that you are far-fetched, there is still a section here.

Chapter 101: "Jun Yan way: 'sword has flaws, the low quality, the more obvious flaws clash with the aura of temptation, or be able to identify its weaknesses, its weakness at this time as long as you can break.' The heart of the wall is envious: "The four divisions have high savvy, I don't know this." Jun Yanzhi said: 'This is taught by Master.'"

That is to say, the pit dug in Chapter 37 was filled in about 100 chapters.

Here are a few more examples.

......

Why didn't he teach his disciples directly? I think there are several reasons.

First, because he was a genius.

For example, elementary school teachers, secondary school teachers are specially trained to teach, and the most complex concepts in simple language to express, is one of the necessary skills. But there are a few very talented like university professors will teaching? Almost no? Anyway, I have not met before.

Xuan segment is one of the five saver monks, and is the youngest. Cold eccentric personality, not teaching, not really surprising.

Secondly, the article also mentioned a reason.