Chapter 79

In this sentence, I know that something is wrong.

Liu Yan's body shape was swept away, and he only blocked a few low-educated younger brothers. He calmly looked at Wen Jing and said: "Jun's younger brother has something to say!... Is this around you?"

Speaking and swallowing and swallowing.

Jun Yan's very polite and elegant smile: "Master, Jing Shidi escaped from the tower of Zhu Xian. He missed you very much. I took him to meet the brothers and sisters."

Wen Jing nodded quickly and looked forward to watching everyone nervously.

Jun Yanzhi's every move is as gentle as the spring breeze. He smiles and makes people look at the heart. Liu Yimo and his party are standing still, as if they heard the extremely absurd things, but they dare not argue with him.

Inadvertently, several people have already placed a defensive posture.

Only He Ling, his eyes looked at Wen Jing somehow, and there was a slight invisibility in the twilight of the murderous day, and even the mouth was slightly raised.

The heart of the wall is annoyed: "Jun Yanzhi! You are still not awake, what time is it going to be?"

Mo Shaoyan immediately kicked him and whispered his teeth: "Don't talk. I was beaten halfway last year and dared to stimulate him?"

"The gun hit the head bird, stupid!" The third division Peng Yue whispered.

Li Shu also hurriedly said: "If you want to get into trouble, you can provoke yourself, don't pull us!"

Wen Jing immediately looked suspiciously to Jun Yanzhi, whispered: "What did you do to them before? Why are they so afraid of you?"

The face of Jun Yanzhi has not changed at all, just as he is so elegant and calm in his usual meal, but the voice is a little wronged than usual: "Nothing is done, I don't know what they are afraid of."

"............"real or fake? !

Liu Yan said with a strong smile: "Jun Shidi... Where did you find Jing Jingdi?"

He was groaning in his heart. Where did Jun Yan go to do such a jealousy? Although I didn't burn well when I burned porcelain, I broke the phase, but the posture movement was really wonderful, enough to soothe the pain of Acacia. He has been missing for a year, is he doing Wenjing?

Jun Yan said faintly: "I didn't look for him, he came to me."

Liu Yan did not speak, and everyone was silent.

Peng Yue said with a smile: "I am coming back this time, I am planning to take this... Jing Shidi to live for a long time?"

"He wants to live for a long time, and I will stay with him for a long time." Jun Yanzhi took the hand of Wen Jing.

Mo Shaoyan, Li Shu, and Gu Jinping heard a few people, and the scalp was numb with a burst of electricity. He said: "Jun brother, the five major factions are still tracing your whereabouts, what have you found?"

"Don't think clearly, don't rush to make a decision..."

"We are not in a hurry, don't worry if you are a gentleman..."

"I want to think about the safety of Jing Shidi..."

The fringe of the heart is not fast: "I forgot that they used the silly boy as a bait the year before, and led you to the hook once? Do you dare to live longer?"

The twilight of Jun Yanzhi.

Mo Shaoyan was flustered and nervously slammed into the wall, whispering: "Are you stupid at home?" He said in secret that he gestured with a hand that "Which pot does not open the pot" and called him To shut up.